Taking music to the next level

u6crash

• Members
I always knew what I wanted to be.

Retired.

I knew what I wanted to do all along: playing music for a living.

My parents were cleaning stuff out of their about 10 years ago and gave me a bunch of stuff they had of mine from when I was a little kid. One of the things was from my 8th grade graduation, part of it was one of those "what I want to do with my life" things. My answer was: Play music for a living.

Did exactly that until I was 30. At 30 I went back to school...now make a living, and play music ;)

There are no regrets when you get to do what you want.

Funny thing is in 8th grade I was a drummer, and it was THAT following summer when I first picked up the guitar and never looked back.

• Members
I knew what I wanted to do all along: playing music for a living.

My parents were cleaning stuff out of their about 10 years ago and gave me a bunch of stuff they had of mine from when I was a little kid. One of the things was from my 8th grade graduation, part of it was one of those "what I want to do with my life" things. My answer was: Play music for a living.

Did exactly that until I was 30. At 30 I went back to school...now make a living, and play music
;)

There are no regrets when you get to do what you want.

Funny thing is in 8th grade I was a drummer, and it was THAT following summer when I first picked up the guitar and never looked back.

Fookin' A.

Cool, Mikey. :thu:

Archived