Polish Paul sighting!

benzem

• Members

I refuse to belong to any Forum that would lower its standards to allow me to join.

I quit.

Goodbye to all.

Hasta la vista, baby.

Sayonara.

Good luck answering all those chord-based soloing questions without me around.

"Later dudes" in all languages not previously listed.

I mean it this time.

I'm going to Poland to get some of that good water they have over there at their spring.

• Members

I refuse to belong to any Forum that would lower its standards to allow me to join.

I quit.

Goodbye to all.

Hasta la vista, baby.

Sayonara.

Good luck answering all those chord-based soloing questions without me around.

"Later dudes" in all languages not previously listed.

I mean it this time.

I'm going to Poland to get some of that good water they have over there at their spring.

Woody?

• Members

This is all real cute. I guess. Sorta.

But the reason I started the thread was to encourage PolishPaul to return, as when visiting the forum one night, I saw Polishpaul as "members currenty viewing", and started this thread/sent a PM.

PP and I are not buddies per say, I just hate to see someone stay away from something they really enjoy, due to a bit of temper!

I'm a helper.

• Members

Ehh ...

If Paul is as as smart as GV indicates he may someday gain respect in the fields of music. But these Kingly fits ---->
:rolleyes:

Come back if you like. Or don't. Your prerogative.

Paul seems to like to help people out if he has the knowledge behind him. I say this because he seems to be up there with "smarts", maybe because he has knowledge and he is willing to share with us here. Anyway, I'd like to hear some of your tunes that you wrote and not only played. Will you post them! I'll comment on them, I'd like to hear your playing.

• Members

Paul seems to like to help people out if he has the knowledge behind him. I say this because he seems to be up there with "smarts", maybe because he has knowledge and he is willing to share with us here. Anyway, I'd like to hear some of your tunes that you wrote and not only played. Will you post them! I'll comment on them, I'd like to hear your playing.

That a challenge? I get those periodically. I know my craft. The goods and the sucks. I'm not a performer or attention whore. I don't need a circle jerk of opinions. I post to learn and teach. The latter is often like pissing into the wind but I've had success taking my own advice. So I refuse to shut TFU lol.

You?

• Members
Kinda monotonous but you do play/create with the textures and in a progressive way. Not bad in that regard.

And your point?

What a strange question.

The "point" is as stated in my previous post - a thank-you to all those who have helped me along, with a demo of what I can now do on guitar. The track is indeed somewhat monotonous....it's just something to give my guitar playing some kind of context - an extravaganza of midi-manipulated drive.

I thought the least I could do was to give those who had heard earlier examples of my playing on electric guitar an update.

Like:

"Geez, teach, I couldnt have done it without you."

No "point", other than that. As a teacher of English as a foreign language, I'm always cock-a-hoop when a I bump into a student after several years and he or she starts gabbing away in English. Sometimes they say "thank you", but mostly don't.

There is no spoon.

"polishpaul" was pretty much a charicature - a generally inoffensive, helpful kind of guy in no way related to who I actually am. He posted up stuff he found on the web because the posting took a mere fraction of the time it took to actually find said stuff, and both "polishpaul" and myself enoy writing very much indeed.

To those who have reacted to the actions of "polishpaul"....

....well....

....more fool you!

:)

It's only the internet.

:) :) :)

• Members

Not so easy dood. (lol)

And then rebanned for the alt. ^ ---

I can't accept any thanks for teaching you anything. All I did was fire good taste wads in your general direction. I don't think those do anything but get me reported. Gotta thank you for the Sonic Visualiser and ripper though. Invaluable stuffs.

Anyway I'm still me no apologies. I imagine others wish to chat with you adieu ...

• Members

What a strange question.

The "point" is as stated in my previous post - a thank-you to all those who have helped me along, with a demo of what I can now do on guitar. The track is indeed somewhat monotonous....it's just something to give my guitar playing some kind of context - an extravaganza of midi-manipulated drive.

I thought the least I could do was to give those who had heard earlier examples of my playing on electric guitar an update.

Like:

"Geez, teach, I couldnt have done it without you."

No "point", other than that. As a teacher of English as a foreign language, I'm always cock-a-hoop when a I bump into a student after several years and he or she starts gabbing away in English. Sometimes they say "thank you", but mostly don't.

There is no spoon.

"polishpaul" was pretty much a charicature - a generally inoffensive, helpful kind of guy in no way related to who I actually am. He posted up stuff he found on the web because the posting took a mere fraction of the time it took to actually find said stuff, and both "polishpaul" and myself enoy writing very much indeed.

To those who have reacted to the actions of "polishpaul"....

....well....

....more fool you!

It's only the internet.

Yep. Only. I don't get the interaction of forums. The body of communication is seemingly between real people. There are only fake people on forums.

Archived