Weird female moral question

GorillaLover

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by billygrahamcracker

This coming from someone who just said "i once f-d a 16 year old when i was 24......pretty nice. If its legal go for it...."

I hope she brings home a surly biker and he whoops your ass.

id whoop my ass too when i was 24.

• Members

She may be mature in many respects but you said she never even kissed a boy before. At 17 that indicates someone who is socially immature. At her age she should be dating and kissing boys of the same age or a year or two older.

Like Khameleon I don't buy your reason for not being attracted to women your own age. I meet many 20 something women in my career and the vast majority seem the antithisis of what you describe, self-assured, goal oriented and bright.

Your attracted to younger/older women because there's no pressure. Younger girls think your cool, even if you work at a record store and drive a beat up old car. Older divorcees don't care if your on a good career path, they just want a young stud to bone.

There's nothing wrong with dating younger women, its normal. You should find a college girl who shares your interests and wants to go out and have fun, or get an older sugar momma.

Do yourself a favor, let this girl go the age difference is too great. It'd be different is she was 20, but she's not -- she's just a kid.

Don't be that creepy older guy dating a highschool girl.

• Members

career oriented and being in tune with yourself are different things.. lots of career oriented girls my age who think I'm too intense when I get into the things I like to discuss.. or ones that pretend to be interested but really think I'm cool because of other things I'm involved in..

I'm not really into that crap..

anyway.. I've decided to hang out with this girl in Montreal on Saturday and see how it goes.. we're gonna spend the day outside and whatever.. so it's not like I'm going over there to give her a rogering.

I honestly can find some 20 something for that considering thousands of them go out every week looking for JUST THAT.

• Members
Originally posted by confused

Like Khameleon I don't buy your reason for not being attracted to women your own age. I meet many 20 something women in my career and the vast majority seem the antithisis of what you describe, self-assured, goal oriented and bright.

i believe you may have misunderstood me. i was observing that at some level or another, everybody i know, myself included, are insecure and self-conscious in reponse to gorilla lover's comment that it was all he noticed in the girls around him, or something like that.

Don't be that creepy older guy dating a highschool girl.

my sentiments exactly. though, gorillalover, if you do, i'm not going to judge you for it, since i don't actually know either of you. :D

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Just to play Devil's Advocate here, in the previous generation, it wasn't unusual to have been married in the early teens and have children and a family.

ie. I think my mom was like 20 when she got married and became pregant but she has a family friend we still know who was 18 and got married and pregnant.

17 is one year away from 18. I don't see the difference.

Here in Canada the drinking age is 19, draft age is 18, driving age is 16. In the US it's 21, 18, 16.

This American concept of what is a "child" and an "adult" is pretty gay imo. So an 18 year old is old enough to die in {censored}ing Iraq but not have a beer until he's 21? Makes no sense to me. Most people "back in the day" by 17 were already married with children. And didn't Elvis marry Priscilla when she was like 14? And if he were still alive he could whoop all your asses.

• Members

Ok GorillaLover, we need an update. So what did you end up doing? I hope you hit that {censored} HARD, show this weird ass American mother{censored}ers what it's all about. 6 year age difference is nothing :rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by GorillaLover

Alright bros.. don't worry.. I'm not crying about being dumped or anything
:)

Since being single I've found myself not having much desire for the girls I meet.. every once in a while I just have to get laid.. but other than that, no one is ever really interesting in a natural/empathic kind of way where I feel we can learn some cool {censored} from one another and express ourselves freely..

With the one exception being women in their late 30s or older.. but of course, there's limitations to that anyway.. not to say I'm looking for my be-all or something.. I'm just being realistic here

So I met this girl.. a classical guitar player, no less.. she's serious.. she's level and acts as herself.. she is hot.. and she's very interested in me.. we have plenty to talk about and it's all quite natural and good..

however.. she is 17.. has NEVER KISSED A GUY.. she's attractive and just hasn't felt the need to validate herself by 'hooking up' the way all the other girls her age are doing.. which is admirable.. but at the same time, I don't want to hurt an inexperienced girl in any way..

I'm 23 and I'm the type of guy who never feels nervous talking to women anymore... this girl is INSANELY shy.

Would I be a bad person if I broke her in?

Me being a father of two girls, let me be the first to say thank you for not being a piece of {censored} and for respecting yourself.

As far as advice goes, I've got not a lot to say cept' take one day at a time and just let it happen (whatever it may be).
;)
Whoops, I just realized the age part....
Dude, go away!

• Members
Originally posted by Mesabooger

If she's 17 and some change, just be a cool and repectful guy to her until she turns 18 or whatever. I don't see how people here are really that bent out of shape over this.

I don't see what the difference is or why GL should wait. This isn't wine or scotch, it's {censored}, it doesn't get better with age. It's like sushi - consume as fresh as possible.

What's with this "psychological hang up" with the number 18? Is it some kind of cultural mental problem? :confused:

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

Aren't you the one who described women as useless sacks of skin with no more value than their three orifices, which exist only as receptors for you dick?

My answer is yes, you would be a bad guy for "breaking her in". There is a world of difference between 17 and 23. 17 is high school, 23 is post-college.

As much as you flame me at times, I gotta agree with you here 100%.

If he did say that he isn't even good for her mother. He ought to grow up and start feeling for the girsl he dates"

• Members

Originally posted by GorillaLover

okay.. yes she is delicate..

but at least she hasn't built up insane social complexes inside her head yet.. in this respect she's less crazy than most women

yes.. broken in is a harsh term.. I was just getting to the point..

yes I have referred to women as being most useful for their orifices.. this is a generalization that I use to help my fellow brothers not get too {censored}ed up over women.. when something's right, you can tell it's different yourself..

okay.. I'm much older than this girl.. but jeez.. she's honestly the only girl in a long time where I feel as though we can just sit and it be very natural.. I don't want bad karma, nor do I want to instigate any negativity in someone's life... I do believe that I could offer a positive experience to this person if I'm careful and considerate.. I just have ZERO experience with anyone younger.. ZERO.

OK now I can judge, By your own admission. You lood on women as nothing more than extensions of your own selfish desire. Your attitudes suck.

You should stop dating now, go see a counselor or get on your knees and pray for God's help.

Your just the type of guy I would never let near my daughter (if I had one). I have three sons, aged 31, 18 and 12 and I would come down on them like a ton of bricks if they displayed your viewpoints.

• Members

Originally posted by SteveR

not smart. Dude get some one thats at least out of high school.

Its like you being 18 and her being 12. Think about it that way.

OR it's like him being 29 and her being 23. Big {censored}ing deal. You weird ass Evangelical-Americans are {censored}ed.

• Members

Originally posted by 80k

i think it's hilarious that Kestral just dug up 2 4-month old threads with the same theme: dirty old guy goes after young chick.

the other thread:

j/k btw, i don't think there's anything wrong with either scenarios. go for it, for all i care.

It's not a coincidence at all, 80-gay. In fact, I did it on purpose and even referenced that fact when I said something to the point of wtf?

What I wanted to point out is you guys are a bunch of {censored}ing fickle idiotic sons of bitches.

In one thread, it's ok for 23 year old to bang 18 year old. In the other, 23 year old likes 17 year old and he deserves to be drawn and quartered?

You Evangelical idiots are simply that. Idiots.

• Members

Originally posted by Kestral

It's not a coincidence at all, 80-gay. In fact, I did it on purpose and even referenced that fact when I said something to the point of wtf?

What I wanted to point out is you guys are a bunch of {censored}ing fickle idiotic sons of bitches.

In one thread, it's ok for 23 year old to bang 18 year old. In the other, 23 year old likes 17 year old and he deserves to be drawn and quartered?

You Evangelical idiots are simply that. Idiots.

I never read sdre's thread. But for the record, i full supported GorillaLover in this thread (see first page). I don't see anything wrong at all with either scenarios, and i still stand by what i said originally.

80-gay... good one.

Archived