Weird female moral question

GorillaLover

• Members

see the thing is I looked at her as a kid when I met her.. never a sexual temptation..

I paid no attention to her and she kept trying to get my attention.. finally one day she had it and wow.. I wasn't expecting someone who has her own strong opinions that she forms herself... she has the same strong urge for resolve and empathy that I have.. which is awesome because we can debate and argue something without one of us resorting to petty unsupported opinions (this seems to happen with all women, normally.. this is a nice change)..

she's also as silly as I am.. I'm a really silly guy.. without that having to be a lack of maturity on her part..

either way.. I'm not looking for sex.. she looks great but I don't fantasize about her.. I don't fantasize about a woman until after I've had sex with her, normally.. it's just how I am for some really weird reason..

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by GorillaLover

I don't fantasize about a woman until after I've had sex with her, normally.. it's just how I am for some really weird reason..

I'm actually sort of similar.

I think if you tread respectfully and gently, you could pull off a relationship and it could be good. I would insist on no sex for a good period of time. Though I know how easy that is for me to say a thousand miles away, living with my fiance.

So anyways, hope I didn't offend you, I'd just sort of summed you up as a blatant misogynist based on previous statements.

Be careful, I don't want any more damn 'she broke my heart' threads.

• Members

Marry her and don't look back! When I was 26 I had a very serious relationship with an 18 year old beautiful young woman. I screwed it up and let her go, thinking I was being noble and doing what was best for her. I was going on the road and she was in college; she wanted to go with me, I wanted her to get her education. I've missed her for the last 35 years and still love her.

• Members

so in one year, she will be someone that I am more compatible with based on the experiences that will happen to her between now and then.. I don't understand this

I will also be one year more experienced by that time.. the only things that are going to make her less delicate are for her to experience heart break and dating.. I'm not looking to get laid.. I can get laid whenever I like, honestly...

You ever heard of the term JailBait?

• Members

man.. HONESTLY.. I'm totally not the type to just go and pick up someone to get laid..

every once in a while I just have to get laid.. but other than that, no one is ever really interesting...

:confused:

• Members

Bottom line, you and she are way too young to be parents, so.................... DO NOT GET HER PREGNANT. Sounds like this is going in the direction of you being her first. Don't mess that up.

If you do decide to have sex, be careful. Very Careful. Don't just do her thinking, "This could never happen to me!"

It can and it will.

• Members

dude keep being her friend,give it 6 months & marry her.....OR GET OFF THE POT.or at least talk to her about future stay together plans (COMMITMENTS) (MARRIAGE AFTER AWHILE BEING TOGETHER ,BUT THESE KIND OF GIRLS DON'T ROLL AROUND EVERYDAY .,not these kind guy!!..& 1 day make her your wifey ,, if you guys are that much in tune & it goes behond music & the conversation about music ,then you better grasp it & try to talk to her & see where she wants it to lead.!!..the thing is if she just wants to GET IT ON & is cool with that ,then {censored} IT! I DID ..lol.....

Anything else your going to {censored} her head up for life ,

so if your going to play with her body ,guy & then run off & not commit ,leave the poor girl alone !!!

you lucky {censored}er ...hahahehehehe.....anyway you don't know,or I can't count how many times i should have grabbed ahold of the very same situation/girl & kept her for the rest of my life .

dude she is commitment material & if you use her ,you will {censored} her up in the head & if you do that ,well you know you've got something cool coming your way right ..lol....NOT !! good luck...kevin

you might be 23 guy ,but when your 33 you'll look back on it ,if you don't handle it in the right way & kick yourself,because that's the girl every {censored}ing mature fella whats,but when your young ,your not mature enough to know it ,until sometimes it's to late for ya guy & then you can {censored} all those BAG HO'S in every HOLE they've got ...lol..NOW YOU DON'T WANT THAT DO YA...LOL.. & the 10 years will fly by ,dude & there you have it..my .02 cents....

• Members

I can handle not having sex with her.. but if she were to hear of me having sex during any of this time, even if we have no commitment to one another, I'm sure it would hurt her feelings.. she seems to be developing a big fondness.. which I'm COOL with.. it's just that I don't develop one easily and I would objectively feel guilty if I let something happen with any other females that I see in my life.

(at one point last night I was in an apartment with 3 females.. all of us on mushrooms and having a fantastic time..)

I guess I have to do more thinking inside.

I am very grateful for all your opinions.. totally did not expect such efforts. Thank you all.

• Members

First, I'm 23 and would not consider dating a girl that young, regardless of how hot/cool/interested in me she seems. As someone else said, 17 and 23 really are radically different stages of life in my opinion. Then again, my experiences have undoubtedly been different from yours or your romantic interest's.
Second, JCN's advice for how to do things right if you decide to get with her are absolutely right.
Good luck.

• Members

Originally posted by miles mayhem

First, I'm 23 and would not consider dating a girl that young, regardless of how hot/cool/interested in me she seems. As someone else said, 17 and 23 really are radically different stages of life in my opinion. Then again, my experiences have undoubtedly been different from yours or your romantic interest's.

Second, JCN's advice for how to do things right if you decide to get with her are absolutely right.

Good luck.

I empathize with you greatly.. especially with the 17 and 23 being different stages of life

• Members
Originally posted by Weatherbox

:confused:

adunno man.. we're all sexual creatures.. who doesn't want to really get laid sometimes? It doesn't mean I'm gonna go on the prowl looking for ass to tag.. I don't go to bars/clubs, for instance, looking to find a woman to get laid

• Members

Dude, she's 17, she's a child.

You really need to sit down and do some soul searching and find out why you have no interest in women your own age.

Why do you feel more comforatble with a young teenage girl? Especially one who from your description of her sounds sheltered and immature for her age?

• Members

nah the thing is she's not really that sheltered.. she's the daughter to a single mother and they've lived just the two of them for some time.. she organizes her time well and doesn't waste her time with anything stupid.. just because she's inexperienced with men doesn't mean she's immature..

I just feel as though most of the girls my age I meet are so self conscious and insecure that they're constantly fronting who they are.. instead of just relaxing and enjoying the moment..

I'm not into psychological balancing acts.

• Members

nah the thing is she's not really that sheltered.. she's the daughter to a single mother and they've lived just the two of them for some time.. she organizes her time well and doesn't waste her time with anything stupid.. just because she's inexperienced with men doesn't mean she's immature.

so she's grown up for years without a father, and now she's developing a certain fondness for a 23 year old guy she met...

I just feel as though most of the girls my age I meet are so self conscious and insecure that they're constantly fronting who they are.. instead of just relaxing and enjoying the moment..

I'm not into psychological balancing acts.

uh, that describes just about everybody i've ever met, to one degree or another. are you sure that the problem with girls your own age is their insecurity, or have you just not found anybody you felt connected to in a while?

• Members

in sweden the legal age is 15...i once f-d a 16 year old when i was 24......pretty nice. If its legal go for it, otherwise stay off the muff.

there are 15-16 year olds that can look 25 anf there are 30 year olds that look like 16..... THInk Ralph Maccio in Karate Kid.

• Members

I had a good connection with a girl in Toronto who was 21.. this was last summer.. of course she had to go to Mexico shortly after we met and I dumped her (she would have been gone 4 months.. it was too new)

I also had a good connection with an older woman.. (38).. but of course that couldn't really go on forever.. it was cool though.. good times

I understand the whole father figure thing.. and I also know that she doesn't express the degree of how she feels because she's not so experienced with it..

I think everyone has insecurities..

Originally posted by khameleon

so she's grown up for years without a father, and now she's developing a certain fondness for a 23 year old guy she met...

uh, that describes just about everybody i've ever met, to one degree or another. are you sure that the problem with girls your own age is their insecurity, or have you just not found anybody you felt connected to in a while?

• Members

All I'll say is that when my daughter hits puberty, I'm investing in an arsenal. I've always been a classy fellow with the ladies (too classy, probably) and it just blows my mind when folks aren't. I guess not having sisters, I just never really thought about how guys actually are. But now that I have a daughter, I'm gonna start sounding like Marcus and some of you fine gun-totin' Southerners on here....I swear to god.

Archived