Way, way OT: p120dude

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by flat earth

Dont you just love the 80s
:D

I suppose I ought to as I left school then, but music-wise I much preferred the 90's...all the way from acid at the beginning to trance at the end, and everything in between.

acieeed2se.gif

• Members

Originally posted by blue halo

Nono... It's "Goddy"....
:D

This is not the same thread as before? What happened????

Some particularly GODDY but apparently inappropriate photos got posted and reported (They were wearing paint for goodness sake!). And the moderator god in the sky (above yoozer or kiru) got lazy and yanked the whole thread instead on one post. That's how I heard it anyway, no offense to said moderators or I guess they are called administrators. Yoozer was kind enough to bundle the thread and share the zip with us, so some of the original will show up from time to time.

BTW, blue halo, I do not believe we've met before, but your fine reputation here has been alive and well while you've been gone.

Welcome back, for what its worth. :wave:

• Members

Originally posted by BillyWa

Some particularly GODDY but apparently inappropriate photos got posted and reported (They were wearing paint for goodness sake!). And the moderator god in the sky (above yoozer or kiru) got lazy and yanked the whole thread instead on one post. That's how I heard it anyway, no offense to said moderators or I guess they are called administrators. Yoozer was kind enough to bundle the thread and share the zip with us, so some of the original will show up from time to time.

Well, yank the offending post, not the whole thread, dammit! Maybe that's how my post count shrank so dramatically... :eek:

BTW, blue halo, I do not believe we've met before, but your fine reputation here has been alive and well while you've been gone.

Welcome back, for what its worth.
:wave:

Well thanks, Billy! Nice to meet you too! My rep's been still alive this whole time? I would have figured that people would have been glad that me and D'Traveller kinda dropped off the radar!

But, it's good to be back.. Seems I have my work cut out for me!

• Members

Welcome back, for what its worth.
:wave:

Yeah, they were pics of World Cup Soccer girls in lycra (albeit tight fitting) clothing. No real nudity. If censorship is drawn at that line, heaven help the 1st amendment or any semblance of human dialogos (Read John Stuart Mill's On Liberty)

The pulling of the dUdE thread is pure honky BS, plain and simple.

Archived