Way, way OT: p120dude

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by BillyWa

cOoL, I'm in Colorado Springs - we'll have to crash a party somewhere. What type of job are you looking for?

I'm looking for a job in the Graphics/Web design field, preferably, but at this point, any job that would hire a Canadian and sponsor them to get a work visa would be nice. Do you know of anything I should check out?

• Members

Originally posted by blue halo

I'm looking for a job in the Graphics/Web design field, preferably, but at this point, any job that would hire a Canadian and sponsor them to get a work visa would be nice. Do you know of anything I should check out?

I don't know of anything, but can ask around!

• Members

Originally posted by BillyWa

I don't know of anything, but can ask around!

That'd be awesome! Thanks dude!

I actually had an interview with this one place yesterday (phone interview) and it went really well. I should find out in the next week or so if I get it. I could be moving to Denver in as little as a month's time! That'll be a mad scramble! Thankfully I have a place to go to, so I won't have to look for an apartment! :)

• Members

Originally posted by blue halo

... I could be moving to Denver in as little as a month's time! That'll be a mad scramble! Thankfully I have a place to go to, so I won't have to look for an apartment!
:)

That's some fabulous GODDY!!!

Archived