MrSage

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 years later...

Goofhonk (Edit: That was a unintended typo, but in light of the content, I think I'll leave it :D ), you can bump threads if you have a reason to do so, but the pattern I'm seeing here is more along the lines of forum flooding. Really - most of what you've been bumping is threads with no titles and stuff like that.

Please give it a rest - or I'll have to give you a rest. :cop:

Thanks. :wave:

• Members

Although I generally believe that the less said about silent bumping of threads on HCFX, the better, I do feel obligated to say a few things about silent bumping of threads on HCFX's filthy, dim-witted convictions. One of my objectives is to bring the communion of knowledge to all of us. What I think

• Members

Goofhonk (Edit: That was a unintended typo, but in light of the content, I think I'll leave it
:D
), you can bump threads if you have a reason to do so, but the pattern I'm seeing here is more along the lines of forum flooding. Really - most of what you've been bumping is threads with no titles and stuff like that.

Please give it a rest - or I'll have to give you a rest.
:cop:

Thanks.
:wave:

lesson learned. :thu:

• Members
Although I generally believe that the less said about silent bumping of threads on HCFX, the better, I do feel obligated to say a few things about silent bumping of threads on HCFX's filthy, dim-witted convictions. One of my objectives is to bring the communion of knowledge to all of us. What I think

Archived