listen to my music

jrak

• Members

Originally posted by stratsyndrome

yes paple Gronk butte challenge you create special something gooder then Medieval Sorcerer, Skonkit, Country Time Soul, Melodica Shaker March! Even in this Gronk do cannot.

Gronk amazed he remamber title songs after much drinking weekend past. Shows thread power HCEF.

It surely does Gronk.

I'm personally stealing the Medievel Sorcer, not the song, just the name because its the perfect vehicle for an anti-bush anthem.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by capnbringdown

It surely does Gronk.

I'm personally stealing the Medievel Sorcer, not the song, just the name because its the perfect vehicle for an anti-bush anthem.

Gronk knot know everything why things days these anti-bush.

Gronk personally miss days of bush 1970s, imagination left more to, now all hairless right, poors girls left with bush somehow wrong?

also Gronk think / know Medieval Sorcerer more lake pro bush b-kauss no shaving implement moderne then.

:confused:

Gronk like Bush

• Members

Gronk personally miss days of bush 1970s, imagination left more to, now all hairless right, poors girls left with bush somehow wrong?

also Gronk think / know Medieval Sorcerer more lake pro bush b-kauss no shaving implement moderne then.

Gronk like Bush

You are the smartest person I know ;)

• Members

Gronk like Bush

Don't make me get anti-Grok on your ass.

Bush = jrak

I'm sure you can figure out why we don't like Bush. :D

• Members
Originally posted by jrak

I just got a split LP with the Dead C and Konono ( who are psychadelic band from the Congo) I'd never heard them before but it is some awesome stuff

if you like that sort of music I'd recommend Sunburned Hand of the Man, Avarus, Kemialliset Ystavat and Comets on Fire ( though they are not as lo -fi),

I also noticed you have the Stands LP cover as your picture, I just listened to that album yesterday, they are pretty {censored}ing good, one day I think they'll be big

as far as the dirt sounds I used a differnt set up on each songs but some of what I used was a Cornish G-2, Lovepedal COT 50, Red Witch Medusa, Lovepedal Black Magic and on Space Trip I used the Metasonix Agonizer

if you were wondering about a paticular sound I could probably tell you

I also used a Carr Mercury amp which I like to keep at 1/10th of a watt ( it has a built in attenuator) and overdrive the hell out of

Jesus! That's alot of kit to get m'head around!! I seldom listen to the Dead C, but they're spot on for certain times when I want something abstract and lofi. The new Comets in Fire LP has been on high rotation when the GF is out of the house.

My Avatar is purely coincidental - meaning I found it in a creative review magazine and scanned it for my desktop wallpaper..... I had no idea where it came from!

:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by jrak

as far as the dirt sounds I used a differnt set up on each songs but some of what I used was a Cornish G-2, Lovepedal COT 50, Red Witch Medusa, Lovepedal Black Magic and on Space Trip I used the Metasonix Agonizer

if you were wondering about a paticular sound I could probably tell you

I also used a Carr Mercury amp which I like to keep at 1/10th of a watt ( it has a built in attenuator) and overdrive the hell out of

How did you get that setup to sound that horrible? You should win a prize or something.

• 6 months later...
  • Members
Originally posted by guitarpkr76

How did you get that setup to sound that horrible? You should win a prize or something.

Seriously, how did this thread die with that post? Hysterical. Here's the thing....aaah, nevermind.

• Members

I read all of the aftermath but never actually saw where the reckoning began.

Just when I was thinking that we were losing our collective sense of humor...

JRAK to the rescue

cue spaced-out-trippy-garbage-can-spoon-suck version of the mighty mouse theme song

• Members
Originally posted by fusionid

Blasphemy

This is the old testament of the Jrak episode...
:evil:

I can't wait for the new version, ugh, errr on second thought maybe I can! :p

Gotta say that's the best miked trash-can drumming I've ever heard, almost a religious experience...

• 6 months later...

Archived