Mailing out free FeistyPiranhas Cds

FeistyPiranhas

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I missed the whole Feisty Piranha debacle back in the day, but have you guys checked out the feedback on Amazon? He gave himself a glowing review, and made it appear he wasn't in the band. :mad: The dumb idiot didn't realize his name was visible along with the review. I am going to leave a 1 star feedback on Amazon just to make up for it.

• Members
Originally posted by Lefty Geek

I missed the whole Feisty Piranha debacle back in the day, but have you guys checked out the feedback on Amazon? He gave himself a glowing review, and made it appear he wasn't in the band.
:mad:
The dumb idiot didn't realize his name was visible along with the review. I am going to leave a 1 star feedback on Amazon just to make up for it.

first of all i did post it up there, and i did know it would show my name. it was a review left by Marc Minarik on our CDBaby page: www.cdbaby.com/feistypiranhas and he didnt have a amazon account so we used mine to leave the review.

chill out

• Members

So Feasty,

Why in the world would you endorse
an instrument that provokes instant ridicule?

The visual appearanece of Minarek (regardless of spelling)
instruments literally drips with poor taste.

Aside from tone,
Aside from glamor,
Aside from friends and relatives,

Why endorse them?

• Members

Originally posted by lefort_1

So Feasty,

Why in the world would you endorse

an instrument that provokes instant ridicule?

The visual appearanece of Minarek (regardless of spelling)

instruments literally drips with poor taste.

Aside from tone,

Aside from glamor,

Aside from friends and relatives,

Why endorse them?

grow up:rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by gethsemane

as you clearly have.

"i hate you, i hate you, i hate you, you were once my friend."

oh well to each his own, i dont feel the need to defend my music or lyrics, it is simply what came out of me at the time. do i look back and say "hmm this would be better if some chord progressions were different or different lyrics" but oh well it is what it is.

and a mature person wouldnt pick at a person's weak points, yet pay attetion to the posiitve unless offering constructive criticism. but as you use my lyrics to attack my being as a person and my way of expressing myself and my thoughts, i only seem to understand why the days of people caring about others have come to an end.

and to that end, grow up, im not saying im mature at all, but i struggle through life to better myself, not bring down others, especially people who are far younger than me and have much less experience and possibly less skill.

and to go to a different level of the subject, where were you when you were 17? im not saying im a good musician, infact i believe my singing and guitar playing is downright horrible compared to what i envision myself being able to do.

cheers, btw i like this new ZVex style of responding to lame attacks:D :wave::thu:

• Members
Originally posted by FeistyPiranhas

oh well to each his own, i dont feel the need to defend my music or lyrics, it is simply what came out of me at the time. do i look back and say "hmm this would be better if some chord progressions were different or different lyrics" but oh well it is what it is.

and a mature person wouldnt pick at a person's weak points, yet pay attetion to the posiitve unless offering constructive criticism. but as you use my lyrics to attack my being as a person and my way of expressing myself and my thoughts, i only seem to understand why the days of people caring about others have come to an end.

and to that end, grow up, im not saying im mature at all, but i struggle through life to better myself, not bring down others, especially people who are far younger than me and have much less experience and possibly less skill.

and to go to a different level of the subject, where were you when you were 17? im not saying im a good musician, infact i believe my singing and guitar playing is downright horrible compared to what i envision myself being able to do.

cheers, btw i like this new ZVex style of responding to lame attacks:D
:wave::thu:

fisty,

people make fun of you because you act like a little bitch. lecturing people and taking the faux-moral-high-ground only reinforces that image. drop it.

• Members

fisty,

people make fun of you because you act like a little bitch. lecturing people and taking the faux-moral-high-ground only reinforces that image. drop it.

haha you seem to be the only one complaining eh? (alright a couple of you, but you're def. in the minority)

maybe you get off on trying to prove your manliness by calling a 17 year old a "little Bitch"

oh well i've been called worse, im not here to bicker with mumbling idiots like you, if you don't like me, dont post in my thread

• Members

haha you seem to be the only one complaining eh? (alright a couple of you, but you're def. in the minority)

maybe you get off on trying to prove your manliness by calling a 17 year old a "little Bitch"

oh well i've been called worse, im not here to bicker with mumbling idiots like you, if you don't like me, dont post in my thread

i think you're reading something wrong in this situation. i don't really give you {censored} until you ask for it. trouble is, you're always asking for it.

btw, how do you have any idea how old i am?

• Members

i think you're reading something wrong in this situation. i don't really give you {censored} until you ask for it. trouble is, you're always asking for it.

btw, how do you have any idea how old i am?

hmm in that matter i really don't know how old you are, most HC users are in their 20s/30s so i was asssuming around there but as far as i know you could be 5 years old, which is already 2 years older than you're acting

• Members

hmm in that matter i really don't know how old you are, most HC users are in their 20s/30s so i was asssuming around there but as far as i know you could be 5 years old, which is already 2 years older than you're acting

way to be above the bickering.

• Members

Feisty, thanks for the CD
I've been listening to it a couple of times already and it's a good piece of work. My fav tracks are "Shocked", "Shadows" and "Trains".
The thing I like best are the vocals, really strong. Then the guitars, good tone. The CD reminds me of Rush of course, also I hear Rammstein in there and Green Day indeed and yes, even Blink 182, mainly because of the tight rhytm section (your dad can keep it up) and the catchy choruses and the easy to bang your head to hooks and riffage throughout.
The band pics are great too
well done

Archived