Mailing out free FeistyPiranhas Cds

FeistyPiranhas

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Narcosynthesis

thanks for my copy, a week to get here from the us (and over christmas) is awesome

i could get the cd burner going and pass a few copies to friends i think would like it too if you want me to?

David

go ahead, altho it'd be nice if they could fill out the feedback form and ill ship a few copies out to em

• Members
Originally posted by sh333

Hey Peter!

Got the CD yesterday. Thanks.

It is great. Good job. You guys shoud be real proud.

I wish you the Best of success in the New year with it!!! I will be sure to spread the word.

Take Care,

Scott

thank you very much!!

Originally posted by bieke

feedback sent !

It'll be sent out monday or tuesday, thanks!!!

Originally posted by mrbluetone

I like the CD it's fine driving music!

thank you good sir!!!

Originally posted by Robzilla

well, if you are shipping overseas...
:)

i'm very curious..

fulfill your curiosity!!! :D

• Members

Originally posted by FeistyPiranhas

go ahead, altho it'd be nice if they could fill out the feedback form and ill ship a few copies out to em

i was thinking more to save you shipping out cd's across the atlantic when i could easily enough copy a few disks for virtually nothing

i will point them in the direction of the site and myspace though, and get them to fill in the feedback form if they enjoy

David

• Members

Originally posted by Narcosynthesis

i was thinking more to save you shipping out cd's across the atlantic when i could easily enough copy a few disks for virtually nothing

i will point them in the direction of the site and myspace though, and get them to fill in the feedback form if they enjoy

David

yeah, it just helps us out because the more people on our feedback list, the better it looks when you present it to a Record label, but its cool if u wanna burn em

• Members
Originally posted by 4Kenoath

I forgot about this thread. I just put my name down. I don't know if it's too late to get a copy, but I'll give it a spin or two if I get it.

btw I don't recall you mentioning what kinds of influences you have?

just wrote out the address on your package :D

as for influences, all of these artists have touched me in one way or another:

Joe Satriani
Green Day
Megadeth
Metallica
Avenged Sevenfold
NOFX
Blink 182
AFI
Pennyise
Bad Religion
Social Distortion
Rush
Def Leppard
Guns N Roses
Dropkick Murphys
Ray Charles
and many others im forgetting!!!

• Members

just wrote out the address on your package
:D

Cool...I'll pass it around when I get it.

Don't really know some of those bands, but of the others, some I like but others kinda turn me off, so this CD should be interesting...mind remains open.

• Members

Cool...I'll pass it around when I get it.

Don't really know some of those bands, but of the others, some I like but others kinda turn me off, so this CD should be interesting...mind remains open.

cd is kind of a pop-punk-rock type thing, but lots of different sounds on the record tho, few punk, 1 pop, 1 orchestral-ballad, plus other types of stuff, theres a few songs u could download on the site if u cant wait :D

• Members

I just recieved the CD. I have not listend to it yet but I must say the artwork is great. I like the book and I find it interesting to see a father and son project. I love the studio pic (is that your studio?)
I will provide more feed back after I listen to it (soon).

Thanks!:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by fuzzball

I just recieved the CD. I have not listend to it yet but I must say the artwork is great. I like the book and I find it interesting to see a father and son project. I love the studio pic (is that your studio?)

I will provide more feed back after I listen to it (soon).

Thanks!
:thu:

haha thanks man, yeah it is

Originally posted by LOOPJUNKIE

Feisty; bro.....you f***n rock, not to mention wicked good tone and well placed effects!

haha thanks!!!

• Members

cd is kind of a pop-punk-rock type thing, but lots of different sounds on the record tho, few punk, 1 pop, 1 orchestral-ballad, plus other types of stuff, theres a few songs u could download on the site if u cant wait
:D

Punk huh? You like the Living End (which I suppose is more than simply punk)?

• Members

yeah i do, i havent heard too many songs, but that one "who's gonna save us?" is pretty damn catchy

I have to admit...I really like Chris Cheney's guitar. I'm not sure if it's a Gretsch White Falcon or something similar. I'm not so much into that style of music, but he's a very good guitarist.

• Members

I have to admit...I really like Chris Cheney's guitar. I'm not sure if it's a Gretsch White Falcon or something similar. I'm not so much into that style of music, but he's a very good guitarist.

when i saw them live it was a white falcon

• Members

I won't mention what a White Falcon would sell for in Oz...

...you'd piss blood for a week.

:eek:
:(

I might get one of their CD's one day. Any recommendations?

Indeed, I am aware of the price wackiness.

I really like the "Roll On" record. If you were buying one to check them out, it woud be a good one IMHO.

• Members

I just listend to the first 3 songs and I was very impressed. I liked the first so so much I had my wife listen to it (she is very criticle), she loved it. The art on the product is excellent and so far what I heard is great! I will tell you more when I listen to the rest (soon).:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by fuzzball

I just listend to the first 3 songs and I was very impressed. I liked the first so so much I had my wife listen to it (she is very criticle), she loved it. The art on the product is excellent and so far what I heard is great! I will tell you more when I listen to the rest (soon).

ah thanks very much!!!

Originally posted by JerryP

Peter,

I just got my copy. AMAZING! I really like it. It's damn impressive. Thanks man!

Jerry

haha thanks again!!:cool:

Originally posted by M_E_A_T_B_A_L_L

Just signed up on the site, thanks for sending out copies
:wave:

no problems ;)

Archived