Mailing out free FeistyPiranhas Cds

FeistyPiranhas

• Members

so if u wanna go to: www.thefeistypiranhas.com and fill out the feedback form, you only really need to give me your mailing address, ill be sending out free cds soon to everyone who fills it out.

btw, i dont need to hear {censored} how you dont like the music, lyrics, me, the band, jens, the old bass player, etc. some people need to grow up, if you dont like it, don't get involved, dont ruin it for people that just wanna check out some music.

even if you dont like me or the band, you may wanna check out what i actually do with my time :D

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by FeistyPiranhas

so if u wanna go to:
www.thefeistypiranhas.com
and fill out the feedback form, you only really need to give me your mailing address, ill be sending out free cds soon to everyone who fills it out.

btw, i dont need to hear {censored} how you dont like the music, lyrics, me, the band, jens, the old bass player, etc. some people need to grow up, if you dont like it, don't get involved, dont ruin it for people that just wanna check out some music.

even if you dont like me or the band, you may wanna check out what i actually do with my time
:D

if i dont like you or the band, why would i care what you do with your time in the context of the band?

• Members

Originally posted by gethsemane

if i dont like you or the band, why would i care what you do with your time in the context of the band?

haha you must be someone from when i used to be here all the time, you like attempting to feel like a man by attacking a 17 year old on a stupid online forum, congratulations, you have achieved what takes the brain capability of a 9 year old girl :wave:

• Members

haha you must be someone from when i used to be here all the time, you like attempting to feel like a man by attacking a 17 year old on a stupid online forum, congratulations, you have achieved what takes the brain capability of a 9 year old girl
:wave:

haha a bitch is a bitch no matter how young or old.

• Members

Originally posted by murtaghstyle

I'll jump in feisty, I'm intrigued.

U done with HS yet? U planning on going to college or dedicate to music full time?

college, doing either two years at the community college or at CSUCI(california state university, Channel Islands) then finish ing my bachelorsat CSUCI,then do my masters, and phd in law at UCLA

but will stay with the music, and my father and i bought half of a guitar company so we are doing that now also(sorry cant say the company yet)

• Members

college, doing either two years at the community college or at CSUCI(california state university, Channel Islands) then finish ing my bachelorsat CSUCI,then do my masters, and phd in law at UCLA

but will stay with the music, and my father and i bought half of a guitar company so we are doing that now also(sorry cant say the company yet)

God Damn! UCLA Law, uh? My wife is in school to become a Patent Lawyer, look into that if you are going to buy a guitar company!

• Members

Originally posted by murtaghstyle

Menus on the site are all sorta screwed up. I hit the feedback and it takes me to the equipment.

(Using FF 1.5)

ah sorry bout that, some programming error in the flash, either set your computer's resolution to: 1152x864 or scroll the page all the way to the bottom then click on links :( only happens on 1 in 50 comps for some reason

• Members

Curious about why you want a masters if you know you wanna do law school? It's what I'm doing...but I like being in school. Thinking of studying anything in particular?

• Members

I'm happy for ya Feisty - you're living the dream alot of people on here wished they had attained when they were as young as you are. Congrats to you & yours on the investment in a guitar company - hope all goes well indeed. I'll head over to your site and sign up now - I'm intrigued as well. I like all kinds of music - so I'll be surprised if I don't enjoy it. Congrats & thanks for this offer. Awesome.

Rev :cool:

• Members

Originally posted by 1DZReverendDavidLee

I'm happy for ya Feisty - you're living the dream alot of people on here wished they had attained when they were as young as you are. Congrats to you & yours on the investment in a guitar company - hope all goes well indeed. I'll head over to your site and sign up now - I'm intrigued as well. I like all kinds of music - so I'll be surprised if I don't enjoy it. Congrats & thanks for this offer. Awesome.

Rev
:cool:

haha thank you very much for the kind words rev!!!

• Members

Originally posted by 1DZReverendDavidLee

I'm happy for ya Feisty - you're living the dream alot of people on here wished they had attained when they were as young as you are. Congrats to you & yours on the investment in a guitar company - hope all goes well indeed.

let me be clear: i second Rev's sentiment. i hope all goes well with fisty's investment and his band. i just happen to think fisty's band sucks :)

• Members

hey man!!! hows it goin?

it'll be sent out first thing tomorrow morning, thanks!!!

Busy, but good :)

I will email you once it gets here. Thanks.

We haven't done any horse trading lately. You must need some more toys... :)

• Members

no but they are the other half, but its nothing with Minarik Guitars, only the owner of minarik guitars also owns half of this other guitar company. its actually a new company we are all starting together

hey fiesty, will your new guitar company make a HCFX mini ripper custom guitar that we can buy for 300 dollars?

Archived