The Trade Reference Thread

inscho

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:thu:

If I did the avatar for the thumbs up symbol correctly. These were all positive transactions.

I also like the idea of this becoming a sticky. We have at least two stickies up there that are completely useless and annoying, possible 3 now that the reverse spam issue has been decided upon, so I think this would make a much better sticky, and something I'd use more often then the links to fx makers.

So, let's play some musical pedals.

I remember I traded my super fuzz to L6Sguy for a green muff, which I in turn traded along with some cash to gregovertone for his fuzz factory. I then sold the fuzz factory to kriegsemann.

I've done multiple trades with GPD and box handler. I remember I wound up selling the ps-3 to leftside, but I can't remember who got the analogue filter now.

I do remembe doing a transaction with RitalinCupcake, but I don't remember what I got off of him now. Maybe it was the sansamp gt-2?

I also recently did a trade with mumford and recently purchased from Boron. I know there's a ton more people, but I can't remember anymore right now.

• Members

preservation
Speeddemon
The Gainster
Rev
voerking
Alex D
Beatles-1964
bobby yarrow
box handler
hookstrapped
jay3265E
telepaul
ugly steeple fear
camerashake
alf hermida
gregovertone
UnkleSlam
agentcooper2001
Brian Marshall
kimsuzzie
thebazaar

and many more ...

all good.

:wave:

• Members

Jim (Ugly Steeple Fear).. have done two transactions with him and played a gig. This is a good guy..period

James (Gearhunter).. as he mentioned, we did a purchase last week. Smoooove

MrSage - bought a RocketDrive from him. Cool OD and as easy a transaction as you can get

I know there were others but I can't think of them right now. Sorry :)

• Members

I've traded with half this forum over the years.. I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch of people, just remind me if I did forget you. I'm going to save a list so I don't have to spend half an hour doing this again when we have another one of these threads six months from now :D

Beatles-1964
ck3
canucker1981
delorean
epesche mode
feistypiranhas
fuzzface71
jpl audio
LastNerve
Leftside
Long Johnny
lowroadrevival
MrSage
murch33
ollenorin
palthegiraffe
PBWilson
peach4091
pontius playmate
radiocure
rex-direct
sh333
speeddemon
sstim8or
Stoney Stomp
themeanreds
TJ1000
vicshat
weatherbox

• Members

Thanks for the kind words 667, it was a great trade for me also. I can highly recommend dealing with 667. Also had a smooth deal with jleeks. I've had about 6 others but can't remember the names right now. I think the key to a smooth transaction is communication. As long as the 2 parties are talking no one is freaking out. WE all have lives and things that come up, and as long as I know about it NO PROBLEM, I can live a couple of days without a pedal.

Archived