Leftside
MF222
Bob Merrihew
TheAtomicJeff
Brian Marshall
Feisty
giordano
skatan

anyone else who has ever done business with me let me know.... because I cant remember!! :confused:

• Members

over the last few years I've bought and sold so many pedals, I couldn't even begin to name everyone I've purchased or sold to. (if I haven't written you down and we did a trade, let me know and I'll add you to the list)

VicShat
TelePaul (many times)
BMoreTele
OlleNorin
us2Bslim
Keramat8
Silvrcrank
Unkleslam (many times)
Catalinbread
ThisBrian (antelope effects)
analogmike (many times)
NonDigital Tom (several times)
BigToneMusic
Bruno
RossCompress
BoxHandler
Cmloeffler
DaveFox
DeviEver (effector 13)
DgBoggs
GJHardwick
JCN37203
KimSuzzie (Lovepedal)
JPagey
JPL Audio (took quite a while, but still delivered)
KjStrat62
LastNerve
LongJohnny
MightyQuinn
Muscated
RitalinCupcake
sstim8or

• Members

BadRonald: Trade went very smoothly, and he gave the most unbelievable price. Half of what I expected. Great deal and gread seller.

10range: The trade went off like that. Very easy and the payment was very quick.

Rocked_Star: We got half way through the deal and then he just dropped off the face of the earth. Hasn't replied to any of my PMs, his inbox is full, and as far as I know, he hasn't even come back onto the forum. I'd say no on this one, but I could be persuaded if he ever showed differently.

Guyaguy: Great guy. It was the most laid back and easy going trade I've ever been a part of. Very enjoyable experience. I'd do another trade with this guy without even thinking if the chance ever came up.

• Members

Originally posted by ScreamCage

BadRonald
: Trade went very smoothly, and he gave the most unbelievable price. Half of what I expected. Great deal and gread seller.

10range
: The trade went off like that. Very easy and the payment was very quick.

Rocked_Star
: We got half way through the deal and then he just dropped off the face of the earth. Hasn't replied to any of my PMs, his inbox is full, and as far as I know, he hasn't even come back onto the forum. I'd say no on this one, but I could be persuaded if he ever showed differently.

Guyaguy
: Great guy. It was the most laid back and easy going trade I've ever been a part of. Very enjoyable experience. I'd do another trade with this guy without even thinking if the chance ever came up.

**EDIT**: I messed up. It was Ck3 that was so laid back, not Guyaguy, but I think I did a trade with Guya that went very well, so keep him up there too. Just give Ck3 a +1. Sorry about that.

• Members
Originally posted by bucket_brigadier

Do not deal with Lowroadrevival, he is a thief and a liar.
:mad:

what?

BULL{censored} - i've done two transactions with him and he was completely honest and cool about things each time.

neutralize that bad report with my 2 good ones.

anyway - recent ones i can remember being smooth:

Flying V 83
Bushido
paulandpaul
armoredfist316
ski_dawg
vicshat

Archived