John Frusciante...

• Members

I wonder if John still uses the FF and if hell use it on the up comming tour...how come he doesnt use any new guitars, only all vintage, I know that vintage guitars, amps, effects, etc... kick the new stuffs ass, but I mean theres lots of new guitars and amps that are just as good if not better than some of them... man, Id love to have his 63' tele, 62' strat and the 55' strat, and especially his 55' white falcon!!!he knows whats good, Ill tell ya' that much

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

how much would a 62' strat in sunburst go for, doesnt have to be good condition?...or a real 50's strat...anything up to 67'...???... also I was offered a MINT CONDITION TELE...it was in perfect condition...better than out of the factory, it's a 63' ameican tele in blonde with the white-ish pick gaurd...all original with case, and all case candy for $5000 CDN is that a good deal?...I saw it numerous times in person, its a guy I know whos getting rid of eveything except his rootbear 335 and mesa f30...is it worth it, its an awsome sounding guitar, and doesnt even have 1 scartch, never took it out of the house or never saw the light of day or anything...is it a good deal?...also what do you guys think of the Klon centaur (gold with logo)???...and answer my question!!!...is frusciante still using the FF???

• Members

I don't know if that's a fair price for the Tele...
But just out of curiosity, how much would we have to pay you to stop talking about your gear?

Somehow, every thread you post in just turns into you talking about the gear you have/ wann get (and us bashing you).

• Members

Originally posted by markom89

but that aside...what do you think modern eagle or mint 63' tele???

I think you should take that money and buy a plane ticket to a third world country. Might give you some perspective.

• Members

wow, {censored}, {censored}, thanks alot for the stadium arcadium link, thats like both cds with all songs!!!...thats awsoem, im still buying the box set...
:)

Glad to be of service ;)

• Members

Originally posted by bucky

I think you should take that money and buy a plane ticket to a third world country. Might give you some perspective.

...better yet, BUY the country altogether, stand in it and play

play

play

play

-> "desert sand reverb"

...oh yeah, and POST SOME PICTURES OR CLIPS, might offer you more street cred. instead of the "..that markom-fella"-talk....

not meant to be an *ss, but you should get some more pics posted (hell, even I've posted more pics, and I've got 9 pedals + 5 cutouts 'lifesize' paper pedals to re-arrange my pedalboard-in-my-head...) to not become the real laughing stock of the board...

just my

• Members
Originally posted by opiepac

You guys are being too hard on this guy just because you are jealous of all the gear he has.

I try not to, but I want to encourage him to play more, maybe record (which IMHO is the most confronting way 'learning') some clips and possibly post pictures of all the gear he has (or as some have stated over here: 'SAYS he has'...)

.....I believe him though, but it's just... 'that point in my life where I hope never to find myself...'

...I could sure use that Strat though :thu:

• Members

Its pointless to own all that gear when you're 16 and have been playing for barely a year. But beyond that, this guy's been bragging about his gear nonstop since he joined.

It's one thing to earn your gear and have the ability to put your hard earned purchases to work, but an entirely different thing to see some spoiled kid brag about stuff he can't even put to proper use.

Originally posted by opiepac

You guys are being too hard on this guy just because you are jealous of all the gear he has.

• Members

Originally posted by jeverist

Its pointless to own all that gear when you're 16 and have been playing for barely a year. But beyond that, this guy's been bragging about his gear nonstop since he joined.

It's one thing to earn your gear and have the ability to put your hard earned purchases to work, but an entirely different thing to see some spoiled kid brag about stuff he can't even put to proper use.

I fell sorry for him. He'll probably explain his pedal board to his friends not in terms of fx but in $$$. He'll flat out buy the most expensive {censored} just because it's expensive. The guy's been playing for a few month and i'm pretty sure he can't tell the difference between tubes and SS or analog vs digital.

Money will never buy talent and that's the true justice.

• Members

...well...if thats what you think, even though none of friends dont know anything about guitar or effects for that matter...

and yet you're posting in his thread. there is an ignore function if he bothers you that much.

• Members

like ive said before numerous times, once I recieve one or two more pedals and my 72' or 63' tele (which will be within this month)...I will post pictures, and your lucky cause I just got a new board for my pedals:D

• Members

Originally posted by StratAtak83

Not me , he's a formite just like everyone else..

yes you're right.. maybe a little too agressive from my side..

but damn.. it was a john f. thread and not about "look at MY gear" + "what should >I

but i calm down.. i calm down... i calm down... i calm down

Archived