It's time for HCFX Music Trivia Quiz!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

Nice ... but the CREATION were happening in 64 and Pink Floyd didn't get going until 66 ... the Kinks were happening in 64 along with the Stone, Beatles and Kinks also ... Ole Jimmy is bull{censored}ting about Eddie ... and Shel Talmy is right on - my old man knows this stuff too - anyone who saw Eddie live in the early 60's as my dad did would tell you he was ridiculously talented and pre Syd Barrett for innovation.

while we await Bentley's question

check out this YouTube video of the Creation

here

• Members

Originally posted by english_bob

Is this a trick question? I thought Radiohead shared writing credit equally.....

Nope, Thom Yorke comes up with the songs lyrically and barebone structurally and the rest of the band flesh it out.

There's 2 songs on Radiohead albums that Jonny Greenwood has written lyrically and musically and brought to the rest of the band. I want the first.

• Members

Originally posted by Fourth Floor

Rings Around the World. 2001 and it's bloody ace.

I must start listening to SFA again. I had a phase a while ago but I haven't listened to them in forever.

OK....

Who recorded a version of "You Only Live Twice" for David Arnold's "Shaken and Stirred" album of Bond themes which will never see the light of day due to the artist's dislike of the recording?

• Members

Originally posted by english_bob

Who recorded a version of "You Only Live Twice" for David Arnold's "Shaken and Stirred" album of Bond themes which will never see the light of day due to the artist's dislike of the recording?

Bj

Archived