• Members

i {censored} you not, i could get down with this :

PH-1r

OD-3

CE-2

PS-2

DM-2

DD-3

nothing crazy rare or super expensive. i didn't even pick modded pedals or twin pedals!!! This would be a fun rig to play with for not alot of cash.

okay, now everyone line up and tell me how dumb and I and how bad my tone will suck :rolleyes:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Elliott Damage

PH-1r

OD-3

CE-2

PS-2

DM-2

DD-3

nothing crazy rare or super expensive. i didn't even pick modded pedals or twin pedals!!! This would be a fun rig to play with for not alot of cash.

okay, now everyone line up and tell me how dumb and I and how bad my tone will suck
:rolleyes:

I had a Ph-1r. It was a nice sounding phaser but had this annoying tick-tick-tick pulse noise happening even when the pedal wasnt on.

• Members

Originally posted by Elliott Damage

PH-1r

OD-3

CE-2

PS-2

DM-2

DD-3

okay, now everyone line up and tell me how dumb and I and how bad my tone will suck
:rolleyes:

i came up with a similar nascent idea yesterday! wierd. i was thinking mostly boss and a couple other mass produced ones:

ce-2

bd-2 (freak fuzz mod)

pn-2

ad-80

cs-2

dod 250

• Members

Ok..If I only went with the BOSS pedals I already have my board would have these. (no partic' order)

DS-1 Distortion (mij)

FZ-2 Hyper Fuzz (mit)

CS-3 Comp (mij)

FT-2 Dynamic Filter (mij)

BF-2 Flanger (mij)

OD-2 Turbo-Overdrive (mij)

Here is what my board has been sporting recently.

Thomas organ crybaby wah (TDK 70's? California)

BOSS FT-2 (mij)

Roland AP-II phaser (70's big and brown two knob job)

Ibanez ddl10 delay II (ten series mij)

Sometimes Dano french Toast or BOSS FZ-2...but havent been using "gain" lately. Must be the weather.

• Members

Originally posted by Burningleaves

You peeps' with the PH1r dont hear a tick-tick-tick sound from your pedal even when it's off (but still in the chain)? Mabye mine was broken.

nope, no tick. mine has kind of a whispering phase when im not playing, but it doesnt really bother me.

• Members

I used to use an all Boss pedal board back when I thought the only manufacturers with Boss, DOD, and Ibanez. Here's what my ALL BOSS Pedal bored looks like, of the pedals I still own:

NS-2

OS-2

DS-1

PW-2

CH-1

BF-2

PH-2

DD-5

Most of my touring was with this set up, add a Big Muff and later a DL4.

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Reviving an old thread.

I just got a Boss CS-2 compressor and it is simply amazing. I'd love to shoot it out with a vintage reissue Dyna Comp but either way, loving the Boss CS-2.

Also have a Boss SD-1 MIJ on the way from eBay. The SD-1 has always sounded good through my Vox AC15tbx.

Thinking of buying silver screw versions of the Boss DS-1 and Boss PH-1, along with a Touch Wah.

I have an EVH Flanger right now which imo is pretty damn amazing, curious to know if the old MIJ Boss Flanger is any good?

I wouldn't mind an all-Boss pedalboard. Cheap and cheerful!

Archived