Name 5 pieces of gear you love

RoboPimp

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I absolutely love my stuff. I've done alot of buying/selling over the years, but am quite content with my stuff. This is actually the longest I've owned the same amp in quite some time.

But anyways, my top 5:

1. Vox AC30H2

2. Fender Custom Shop Telecaster

3. ProCo Vintage Rat

4. Ernie Ball VP Jr.

And one that I don't own (yet):

5. Gretsch Duo Jet w/Bigsby

• Members

What, exactly, do you mean by "Love"?

And how is this "Love" of an inanimate object different from, say, the Love of a child or a spouse...or even the family pet?

Having said that, I love these 5 things which are the core of my tone:

SG Classic
Tiny Terror head
1981 ProCo RAT
Tech 21 Boost RVB

(Gee, all the stuff that's in my sig!)

• Members

is the dd20 as awesome as people want me to believe it is?

i think if you ever recommend me a piece of gear, id use it religiously.

no it's not. It's a really bland pedal that does a lot of things passably. The analog sims aren't very good. You can't get totally wet delays on most modes.

There are some cool things (I think that, w/ an external footswitch, the preset switching options work well, for example), but nothing that makes it anywhere near as cool as a DL 4 or an SMMH

• Members

no it's not. It's a really bland pedal that does a lot of things passably. The analog sims aren't very good. You can't get totally wet delays on most modes.

There are some cool things (I think that, w/ an external footswitch, the preset switching options work well, for example), but nothing that makes it anywhere near as cool as a DL 4 or an SMMH

thanks for the input. not like i was gonna buy one or anything, but id at least wanna try one out.

Archived