Weekly spam thread 12-11-06

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

I also have 3 copies of Analog Man's Guide To Vintage Effects that have MINOR cosmetic imperfections - $35 shipped each, or trade me something nice (Boss pedals, DOD 250 RI, DOD Ygnwie thing, Bad Monkey, or...).

BookCover.jpg

Also, WTB: Xotic BB Preamp, some kind of boutique Octavia, wooden Electro-Harmonix boxes :)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For trade:

M-Audio audio buddy dual mic pre

Modded DOD YJM308 W/ LED and Tue Bypass

Boss NS-2

Peavey Reactor tele pickups

Zoom Driver 5000 (Only towards a keeley MT-2 or du hast or one of them on my list below)

Planet Waves Pedal Tuner

Peavey Reactor Tele W/ Fender American Pickups

100_0830.jpg

Im interested in modulation and weird noisemakers and the dirt pedals in my sig ESPECIALLY:

Subdecay Noise Box

Zvex Machine

Flanger Hoax

Vexter Fuzz Factory

DOD FX90

PolyPhase

Strobostomp

old Analog Flangers

GFS Pickups

Acoustic Pickup

Cheap Lap Steel Guitar

Oscar Schmidt OE-30 or another cheap hollowbody

Weird Noisemakers

If you want something that i have up for trade, then Try ME!!!

I would be willing to sell anything also, but i havnt really thought about prices for them yet.

• Members

Excellent Condition Guyatone Slow Volume!! $50.00 + $7.00 Shipping

Works perfectly, one pinpoint size nick in the finish. Very clean!!

Up on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270067731474&rd=1&rd=1

Great clone of a Boss Slow Gear.

The SV-2 Slow Volume actually makes your notes "swell" from zero to full volume, offering an unlimited variety of new tonal textures to expand your creative horizons.

The SV-2 is a voltage-controlled volume pedal based on the vintage Boss Slow Gear. The SV-2's Threshold control determines how hard a note's attack must be to trigger the effect, while the Speed control determines how fast the note will swell to full volume. Many effects can be achieved just by manipulating these simple controls, from straight volume swells to bowing effects to tape-reverse simulation.

Combined with other effects, the SV-2 becomes a truly unique creative device. Since it is envelope-controlled, the Slow Volume works best when placed at the front of a signal chain. Try it in front of an HD-2 and MD-2 for haunting, "whale song" effects. Or, put it in front of a WR-2 for swelled-wah effects. There are no rules, so don't be afraid to experiment!

PayPal only, US 48 only

bc3c_1.JPG

• Members

Deluxe Memory Man Electro-Harmonix

Up on Ebay. $225.00. Mention you saw it on HCFX, and shipping's free.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270067759911

Mint condition. This is the one with the external power supply.

Use for 3 weeks in my studio - never outside.

Experience the warmth of analog Nothing can compare to the organic sound of analog delay, and no one does analog like the Deluxe Memory Man! Up to 550ms of vibrant echo that rivals tape delay; lush, spatial chorus and haunting vibrato are just a few of the treats in the Memory Man's sonic schmorgasbord! Analog warmth that renders digital delay obsolete Memory Man echo with chorus/vibrato!

PayPal only, US 48 only.

12e5_1.JPG

• Members

Boss RPS-10 Pitch Shifter/Delay from the half rack series. Works great, and I will throw in the little foot switch I made for it. Sweet photo-copied manual is included.

-$75

Ibanez LF7 lo fi filter (tonelok). Works fine, makes a great little boost if the bullhorn sounds aren't your thing.

-$25

I will consider selling my frankenhohner LP copy (bigsby, P90 neck, retrotron bridge) for $130 with a gig bag. Pics to come

Both effects units have velcro on them. Prices are shipped. PM me

paypal is preferred. Sorry, no trades

• Members

This thing actually took me by surprise. I stopped in my local Guitar Center to look at smaller combo amps and this one was sitting there and I just tried it for kicks and it was killer for the money. It's one of the best sounding combo amps that I've heard that was under $1000. It has just been retubed with Groove Tubes throughout. I do not have the footswitch though...

Check the specs...

The VFX5212 is a dual-channel Class A/B amp that delivers 50 watts RMS from a pair of EL34 tubes, to power 2 internal 12 in. Celestion speakers. It feature 15 digital effects designed to replicate the best reverbs, delays, and vibrato effects available from any manufacturer from any era. They're individually assignable to each channel so when you switch channels, you instantaneously switch up to 4 effects (2 per channel) with the included 2-button footswitch.

I'm looking to get $450 shipped for it.

selling2.jpg

selling1.jpg

• Members

Looking to think out the music herd (and raise a few bucks for the next tele).

CDs ($6 each)

1) Vince Gill - Next Big Thing

2) Old Dogs - Vol 1

3) Old Dogs - Vol 2

4) Marty Stuart & His Fabulous Superlatives - Country Music

5) Jim Campilongo - Heaven Is Creepy

6) John 5 - Vertigo

CD/DVD

Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris: Real Live Roadrunning $12

DVD:

The Pixies: Acoustic In Newport $10

LPs:

(Yes, actual Vinyl). $5 each (plus shipping)

Ry Cooder: Johnny Handsome Sndtrk

Michael Hedges: Watching My Life Go By

Michael Hedges: Breakfast In The Field

Lonnie Mack: Roadhouses And DanceHalls

• Members

FS/FT

Keeley Rat 3-way. Works and looks perfect. $120

Thomas organ wah. Stack o' dimes inductor, fulltone switch and pot. A bit scratchy sounding, pot probably needs cleaning since I never use it. Has a newer vox baseplate. $90

Looking to trade for:

Varidrive

Analog delays, preferably maxon ad-900

A nice clean boost

Other cool overdrives. menatone, catalinbread......

Archived