OT: What would happen if the US left Iraq completely tomorrow?

gr8fuldodd

• Members

Well if the US left right now, not only would there be a huge {censored}ing war in the Middle East between Turkey and Kurdistan. Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Jordan would be drawn into conflict over the remaining piece of the {censored} pie(Iraq), and most importantly the USA would once again be seen as gutless {censored}ing Baby Jesus loving pussies.

IMO that would be the nail in all of the Americans coffins. It would give free run to all Jihadist to do what ever they wanted to do knowing that the gutless {censored}ing American politicians wont do anything about it.

Look at Somalia in 93. Bin Laden sent his leuts to train the Warlords minions on how to shoot down the Blackhawk helicopters via the RPG. Americans just like they always do(atleast since WWII) got into a little oopsie and then tucked tail and ran.

That was the single defining moment in the eyes of people like Bin Laden and his supporters that confirmed that America was just a country of Rich Fat Pussies that if angered, would talk alot of {censored}, act tough, but then after a swift kick to the balls, would go home crying to Mommy.

Thanks MR. {censored}ing President! You really screwed the pooch on this one!

And also thanks to you Great Britain, for {censored}ing up the entire Middle East after you left :wave:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by can't remember

Loss of military industrial complex-type jobs. Not an argument for staying but the US may take a big hit.

The US is {censored}ed if they stay, and {censored}ed if they leave.
Either way its a ginormous {censored} sammich, and we all gonna have to take a bite.

And I wont even bring up the Ass Raping the Taliban is starting to give the US in Afghanistan...I hear that the gutless politicians are considering pulling out of there too.

{censored}ing America...:rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by StompboxMan

No more American soldiers would be killed or wounded in Iraq.

If we leave before Iraq is ready to take care of itself, they would all have died for nothing. Why are you all so ready to give up on the Iraqis that want a peacefull nation without tyranny?

• Members

Originally posted by gr8fuldodd

I heard the new Defense Secretary, Robert Gates say "failure in Iraq, at this juncture, would be a calamity that would haunt our nation, impair our credibility, and endanger Americans for decades to come."

Really, what would happen and how would it change anything?

In my mind there's just a delay in the inevitable; a civil war that will most likely end up in a Shiite state.

So what's the difference if we leave now or later?

While I'm totally against this war and would love to see the troops return, IMO it would leave behind a brutal longterm blood bath that would make the current death rate seem like a happy dream. You may be right about it being inevitable, but it's definitely something very, very important to consider the possible consequences of and determine any other possible plans of action.

• Members

Originally posted by NITEFLY182

Its not the quality of the sex, its the purity of the virgins. Also, until you have sex with a virgin they seem like the dream lay... theoretically.

I could understand not wanting to get the hookers that work down by the pier, but the first time they get bitten, I'm sure they'll rethink the whole appeal of the virgin.

• Members

You either have a ruthless top-heavy gov't. to control Iraq, or you break it up into 3 pieces. Look at the lessons of the strategically un-important former Yougoslavia.

IMO the Sunni's should be kissing serious American-ass right now.

• Members
Originally posted by jove

IMO the Sunni's should be kissing serious American-ass right now.

Exactly why should the Sunni's be kissing American ass?

Hi Sunni's
:wave:
We just invaded your country, imprisoned your Leader who is a Sunni, and sentanced him to death by hanging.

At the same time we left your country vulnarable to Iran, the big ass country next to you, thats full of Shia's that are going to gang rape your daughters and cut off your heads. :wave:

Seriously both the Shia and the Sunni both Hate America with a purple passion, and deservidly so! Lets not even talk about the Assyryans in Iraq who are being slaughtered at a friggin unbeleivable rate becuase they are Christians!

America! {censored} Yea!
:rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by m90guy

At the same time we left your country vulnarable to Iran, the big ass country next to you, thats full of Shia's that are going to gang rape your daughters and cut off your heads.
:wave:

Looks like you answered your own question.

• Members

Ah, I thought you were talking past tense

It late!

:D

Unfortunatly the bridges have long been burned...
The entire campaign has been a disaster since the capture of Saddam.
The only hope I see of a resolvment, atleast one that'll let the US get the {censored} outta there, is to have the Iraqi Gov split the country into 3 separate countries like the British should've done along time ago.

That would atleast let the US get out of there while saving face.

Maybe?

• Members

What I don't get is why they are doing anything to disrupt a stabile govt. If that fails they will be slaughtered by the Shiites.

So for their own preservation, they should be helping, not hampering this process.

• Members

most importantly the USA would once again be seen as gutless {censored}ing Baby Jesus loving pussies.

IMO that would be the nail in all of the Americans coffins. It would give free run to all Jihadist to do what ever they wanted to do knowing that the gutless {censored}ing American politicians wont do anything about it.

meh

I never fell for this "embolden the terrorists" argument either

• Members

Why not?

Western countrys have always turned and run when the muslims have risen up against them.

France X2
UK
Russia X2
USA X 6 (2 more pending)
Spain

Muslims have kicked the {censored} out everyone except Israel for the past 40 years. Maybe my statement was wrong in the sense that THEY already know they can do whatever they want to do, and noone can do anything about it.

The only country that has had success against em is Israel, and they too just recently got thier asses handed to em.

• Members

Why not?

Western countrys have always turned and run when the muslims have risen up against them.

France X2

UK

Russia X2

USA X 6 (2 more pending)

Spain

Muslims have kicked the {censored} out everyone except Israel for the past 40 years. Maybe my statement was wrong in the sense that THEY already know they can do whatever they want to do, and noone can do anything about it.

The only country that has had success against em is Israel, and they too just recently got thier asses handed to em.

I don't think Israel had their "asses handed to them"

they had to leave due to political pressure

I have to say, I don't know about the 6 times the US has turned and ran when Muslims have risen up

please fill me in

without really knowing what you are talking about, I know that there is no military that can stand up to the US

when the US leaves a military conflict, it's for strategy or political reasons

you're not going to convince me for one second that the US military can't defeat a muslim military force

stopping day to day terrorism is a different story

but I don't think lumping the "western" nations together really tells us anything

furthermore, I never considered the Russians "western"

• Members

Originally posted by gr8fuldodd

I know that there is no military that can stand up to the US

when the US leaves a military conflict, it's for strategy or political reasons

It's true that US army is the king at the SKIES( I mean aerial war) and may be at the seas( with huge War Ships) with all that high tech toys. But, in the LAND war( where the real war begins chest to chest)......no go friend sorryy.. It is the land War that determines the outcome.

Not to worry though, There's always been a Powerful Nation in the world from time to time. This Century it is the US but next coming Centruies....who knows.....

By the way I am leaving this religion thing out of this since I am no believer of any religion.

"it's for strategy or political reasons" Yes US either buys out its enemies or does what it did in IRAQ. Thats OK. This is a price you have to pay to overcome the excessive consumption and luxory US style of living. If US is trying to leave IRAQ, it is for sure not political or strategical. It is because they couldn't forsee the events and this war is becoming a pain in the ass, the place became a hell hole and they can't afford to loose any more troops and loose tax payers money anymore.

Well, every action comes with its price to pay ,one day US pays it the other day someone else.....

US will never be able to leave IRAQ for good. Believe me they do not want to and they will not be able to at least in short term.

Regards.

Archived