Sigh. Firebird copies.

ChitownTerror

• Members

I like the non-reverse better,which is why I am building one... p-90 in bridge, lipstick in the neck. I need to bandsaw 2 small things [straighten out end point for trapieze bridge & shorten neck pocket] and then I can start paint and install. should be done soon :D

• Members

This Schecter is kind of a Firebird copy. I almost bought one, played it in GC for about two hours, but I've got too many guitars and my wife would kill me. I really liked it:

ultraIII_crm.jpg

This is my current number 1. It is {censored}ing sweet. My final decision was between this and an Epi Firebird VII '63 RI. The Schecter won out when the sales rep told me that the maestro would ultimately become bent and unusable, so I decided that I would put my trust in a Bigsby.

• Members

memyours025.jpg

obg here, $520 or so. Its plays nicer and sounded better than the 95 reissues i played, but ive never played an old one. im selling it, but sorry, im selling it in korea. i can get alot more for it here than overseas...

It's all good, Sei-- she sure is a beauty. How do you like yours for psychedelia/shoegaze?

Archived