April/May new kit thread

• Members

I've been waiting to hear from someone who actually has one of these. Congrats, I'd love to hear some simple demos, if you can find the time. Where did you purchase? $$??

I got it from thr JRR Shop in Irvine, California, cost was $880.00, I see alot of places selling the Minimax and Pro12 at reduced prices, for whatever the reason I wasn't able to find the Prodyssey at the same reduced prices as the other Creamware stuff. I'll try to get to some demo's in the near future.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Roland SDE-330 Dimensional Space Delay!
:thu:

sde_330.jpg

cheers,

Ian

I had a play on one of those a few years back and loved it, been looking for one to come up locally for ages.

I used to have a Boss SX-700 which has a rudimentary version of RSS technology in it, it was a great box for synths I thought, should have never got rid of it.

While we're on effects, I see some people talking about how great the Lexicon MPX-1 is, and can never understand it, I thought it was a lifeless box, and virtually never used it (although its Ambience reverb algo's were pretty nice).

Back OT: As per the effects thread, I've just acquired a Red Witch Medusa chorus.

Most importantly, I just placed an order for a Toft 24-8-2 console and a couple of FMR RNC's, should be all good in about a months time when it arrives :love:

Archived