BEHRINGER STOMP BOXES???

sdresdre

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I also just tested the TO100 it scared me at first the Drive and Tone knob seem loose with too much play (it will have to be handled with care) the Tone knob was fine. I have to admit the stomp box sounds great! I can't believe it was so cheap by the sound. I may take the guts out and put it in a better case!

• Members

This one here:

$313 new from MF. Where do you see them for $200?

Hmm, perhaps they've jumped up a bit. Here's a link for $180, but none in stock:

http://www.soundexchange2.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=380

A music store in upstate NY has them for $200, but don't know if they ship: http://www.parkwaymusic.com/effects/new_eh.shtml

Used, they pop up all the time for less than $200, as well. If you're patient, I'm sure that there are deals to be had (there were several in teh SPAM thread, for instance).

• Members
anyone know about the TO800? (vintage overdrive)

I have tested the TO800 and it was are nice, I want to try using the TO100 for overdrive then kick in a TO800 for leads. Unfortunatly if is not my pedal and I am waiting for my local shop to get them in (they are ordering them soon). I am also going to test the PB100.:thu:

• Members

Hmm, perhaps they've jumped up a bit. Here's a link for $180, but none in stock:

A music store in upstate NY has them for $200, but don't know if they ship:

Used, they pop up all the time for less than $200, as well. If you're patient, I'm sure that there are deals to be had (there were several in teh SPAM thread, for instance).

I live in upstate, so maybe I could make the trip, although it's a bit of distance. $200 I would buy it, $300 not so much. Not sure about buying this pedal used...

• Members
Here is my current setup:

Currentsignalchain.jpg

I have a PODXT but I keep that in my studio.

How does the AB100 amp selector work? Does this work with an amps effects loop? I have an Epi Valve Jr. so no effects loop, not sure whether this is something I can use or not.

• Members

The AB100 can be set to use 2 instruments and select each one whenever you want to go through the chain. The unit also can be set to have 1 instrument ran through it and then be used to select path 1 or 2 so you can run 2 different amps or effect chains. I don't see why you would not be able to use it through an effects loop, I will have to try that later today, I planned to test my setup through my effects loop later today anyway.

• Members

I don't actually think they are that bad. Ive got a few, my favorite being OD400 - I can get some nice sounds out of it. I guess it don't really matter if you dish out a small amount of dosh to check if something is up to your standards.
Hope you like em

Archived