I don't get people...

english_bob

• Members

I once was buying a network switch. The guy selling them had 2, one BIN for $35, the other auction starting at $0.99. I bid up to $30. Someone outbid me, to $32. Just for fun, I bid $34. The other guy beat me, bidding ended at $37.50. I laughed and bought the BIN one. WTF is up with people?

• Members

i was pissed, i lost a proco rat for 5 bucks. it sold for 25, it was one of the OOP vintage ones too.

i also lost one of those at a local store, the guy said he'd hold it for me while he fixed the battery clip, but then the owner went and sold it to some guy who didnt even know it was broken.

{censored}ing lame, i could've gotten it for cheap as hell too.

• Members
here in NZ i can get a new hotcake for GBP70 including shipping..

but that's because the hotcake is made locally
:D
. and really it's the only pedal we get here that's on the cheap side new. everything else i purchased internationally.

Out of interest how much do Red Witch pedals cost in NZ ?

• Members

Out of interest how much do Red Witch pedals cost in NZ ?

pricey if bought from local distributor; cheaper to buy from overseas, even with added shipping.. for instance, the empress chorus is NZD500 here, equal to about USD350 (tonefactor sells it for USD295+shipping=USD315)..

same thing with g2d pedals.. pricier here.

• Members

pricey if bought from local distributor; cheaper to buy from overseas, even with added shipping.. for instance, the empress chorus is NZD500 here, equal to about USD350 (tonefactor sells it for USD295+shipping=USD315)..

same thing with g2d pedals.. pricier here.

That's pretty mad considering they are made there.

The Empress Chorus will set you back a massive

Archived