I got into Grad School!

opultaM

• Members

if its a real curriculum (always thought communications was a bull{censored} major) you wont have time for anything but classes and gf.

when i was in grad school for economics i worked my ass off. actual class time was less then half of the amount of out of class work the coursework required.

i still wake up at 3- 4 in the morning out of anxiety of deadlines/ due dates and i finished grad school 4 years ago.

good luck.:)

• Members
if its a real curriculum (always thought communications was a bull{censored} major) you wont have time for anything but classes and gf.

when i was in grad school for economics i worked my ass off. actual class time was less then half of the amount of out of class work the coursework required.

i still wake up at 3- 4 in the morning out of anxiety of deadlines/ due dates and i finished grad school 4 years ago.

good luck.
:)

in that case you'd better {censored} the gf off!! :lol:

• Members

good luck.
:)

Hey, I thought I was the only economist/pedal geek around...nice to see there's someone else. Where did you do your grad work?

• Members

awesome. im in my first semester of an MA in English Lit right now. Not that much different from undergrad, just lots of reading and longer papers. In fact, all three of my classes are taken with undergrads, I'm just expected to do more on my own...

Archived