Introducing The Barber Trifecta

BATSBREW

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From the website (for you lazy folks) :lol:

This one is for classic fuzz freaks and newcomers alike. The Barber Trifecta employs a three way toggle switch to seamlessly navigate three classic vintage fuzz circuits producing a plethora of tones from trippy to squishy, through heavy and beyond. The newly minted Barber exclusive "Sludge" control allows players to easily dial in the Trifecta to work perfectly with all types of pickups (humbuckers, single coils even active!). The Sludge control is a pre-fuzz bass control circuit to allow you to adjust exactly how much bass gets pushed through the fuzz circuit. The Trifecta's variable tone control is also a push/pull type switch which lets you go from classic scooped to

• Members

apparantly dave barber spent a long time researching and experimenting on this pedal...

i hope somebody hear can post some clips!

i have two 'must have' pedals to obtain, before i can entertain the trifecta.....

a wah (area 51), and a vibe (probably sweetsound mofaux)

then..........

• Members

Bump

After much deliberation over fuzzes, I'm officially announcing that I am jumping on this!

I just got off the phone with Mr. Barber himself. He said the Trifectas are shipping out, and the first run will be finished by Halloween.

Anyone else gonna take the plunge with me?! :poke:

:D

• Members

Posted by David Barber:

Yep, the Sludge control makes it super easy to dial in great sounds from Humbuckers

This is the main reason why I must have this fuzz. I need something that sounds good with my LP and my Strat. I actually have some $$ in paypal and I am seriously thinking about dropping it on one. Maybe I'll wait to hear clips.

Archived