Is Zvex ever gonna make a delay?

Inertiatic_SKS

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
What does the expression mod do to the phaser? I have been DYING for a phaser with a footpedal to control the actual phasing, like the Morley Pro Phaser. When I saw the MXR Variphase came out, I got excited thinking finally someone might have done it, but as it turns out it only affects the phase speed. That's cool too(the Pro Phaser has this as well), but not as wild.

Third pedal from the left with an expression pedal attached.
TC IIX Programmable Phaser.
7.jpg

Closer pic (middle pedal)
tctrio.jpg

Controls - Speed, Function (peak through notch, Filters (4, 8, or 12), Width. The 'Program' jack is TRS.
With an expression pedal, turning Width to 0 gives full footpedal control of the phase itself. But it also came with 2 preset TRS plugs that have resisters in them that set the overall range.

These are from the 80's, not the new pedals they've started putting out. The old line kicked serious ass.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Delay Probe would be very cool!

Hate to bump month old threads, but yes. Delay probe. Something I very much wish for and would get in like a heart beat. The probe could control the feedback. I think that's {censored}ing cool. Take oscillation to a whole new level if it controlled the feedback time.

Archived