Small stones - Nano vs. Regular

only_shallow

• Members

Allright, I know that you're probably sick of these nano vs regular EHX threads, but I gotta ask this. Basically, I've been looking at these 2 phasers, I like how the regular big one looks but I also like the fact that the nano small stone is really small and the colour switch is better.

I heard that the regular one has a noticable volume drop. True? And I also heard that the volume drop on the nano's been fixed.

does the nano have an option for a 9v adapter or is it one of those 4.5v adapter jacks?

clips, videos, opinions?

• Members

I haven't played the USA Reissue, but I own a Nano and I used to own a black Sovtek one. The russian one was a bit warmer and a had a bit of a fuller phase, but also the well-known volume drop. The non-Nano ones also have minijack DC power jacks which is a pain in the ass. I don't for sure, but I think the Nano's cheaper than the USA RI. Both the Nano and regular versions are good phasers, but the Nano's sweep is more wah-like in a way and more subtle.

• Members

Yeah, the nano is a little bit cheaper and maybe a little easier for me to get.

The Nano is better, the volume drop has been fixed, and it takes a 9v adapter.

P.S. Love your avatar.
:thu:

Thanks, its just a pic from another forum

121906h08.jpg

121906h17.jpg

121906h18.jpg

:love:

back to reality, So for the nano, is the phase quality any different than the other reissues?

Archived