Haunting Mids Forumites

skr3ddy

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is that what you mean by sarcasm? :poke:

You have no idea the things I would write in this space, directed at YOU, if physical threats weren't expressly prohibited on harmony central.

• Members

That sounds like a physical threat

Yeah, except it wasn't. Why are you here, again? You're like the unnecessary reincarnation of TGIH. You show up in HM threads where you are clearly unwanted, you stir up crap. When do we get to see you play the victim? I don't post crap in your threads, so common courtesy would dictate that you reciprocate.

• Members
Yeah, except it wasn't. Why are you here, again? You're like the unnecessary reincarnation of TGIH. You show up in HM threads where you are clearly unwanted, you stir up crap. When do we get to see you play the victim? I don't post crap in your threads, so common courtesy would dictate that you reciprocate.

Whoa... this is a free forum. Who's playing victim here? Unlike TGIF or whatever, I don't apologize my existence away...

BTW, the only crap stirred so far around here is you :cop:

• Members

Whoa... this is a free forum. Who's playing victim here? Unlike TGIF or whatever, I don't apologize my existence away...

BTW, the only crap stirred so far around here is you
:cop:

You showed up in a thread that you know has nothing to do with you, and is generally populated with people who have a fully justified disdain for your presence.

I'm done with you. ignore'd.

• Members
You showed up in a thread that you know has nothing to do with you, and is generally populated with people who have a fully justified disdain for your presence.

I'm done with you. ignore'd.

That's a shame because I genuinely enjoyed your sense of humor.

Ta-ta :cop:

• 3 months later...

Archived