re-20 space echo

angelhair0

• Members

i tried one out just before christmas and wasn't impressed.

i'm not entirely sure why, except that it lacks mojo. the repeats didn't really degrade that much between each other, half the pedal is useless because the reverb is rubbish and the modes aren't disparate enough in what they do.

also, i was under the impression it was being released at

• Members

I'm definitely an experimentalist, and I think it's great. I would never have it as my only delay, but since I have a DD20 and a DL4 and an Analogman, it's a perfect compliment to my setup.

I have two now, though, so I gotta sell one :) But I love it. I need to get an expression pedal!

• Members

I just tried one tonight. It had some nifty lo-fi echo sounds, but the reverb was a little bland.... but I knew that ahead of time. Overall, I figured I'd be better off with a DD-20 for most things, a DE-7 for twists, and some kind of good reverb.

I'm kind of sad.... when I first saw the photo on here months ago, I almost passed out....

• Members
i used it about 2 weeks ago. It's cool as hell in the extreme settings but I can't see it being very useful in a live setting.

what u talking bout brotha. its a tape delay. tap tempo.... how can that not be used in a live setting :freak:? i've used it at every show for months.

welcome back man! you were missed (by some :p)

Archived