Weekly spam thread 1-15-08

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
MXRDD-11Big.jpg
Works great , one LED not lighting but everything still functioning great. Heres a discripition from web site.

When Dimebag Darrell of Pantera first exploded on the scene, he ushered in a new era of tone and attitude. When it came to guitar, Dime didn

• Members

I found an eq pedal so I am no longer looking for one but I am looking now for a pedalboard w/power supply. I have a brand new used once weber bias rite br-2 to offer for trade. It is the one for anything but el84s. The amp I bought actually has meter probes so I dont need it. I paid $110 for it I think. PM me if you are interested and I will take some pics.

• Members

For trade (I need George L right cable ends and some wire):

- matched pair of Groove Tubes EL84 with a headroom rating of 6 (brand new with just an hour or two on them)
- Mesa 6v6 power tube, brand new, very limited play on it
- Telecaster pickguard cut for a minihumbucker in the neck (it's scratched up and it has the vintage 5 screw hole configuration)

• Members

Nitefly wants a Frantone Hep Cat. Pedals must go bye bye for little money.

l_84d90921c5c29f25a49c3abfa18fc282.jpg

BYOC Large Beaver (blue) $sold

MXR Micro Amp w/ box $55 shipped

Big Muff Clone w/ fancy NOS parts. $95 shipped

Rat (deep racing green glitter) w/fancy parts $95 shipped

Cash (paypal) offers welcome. No trades please.

• Members

Lovepedal sunburst COT50 $210

Ampeg Scrambler RI $250 (Have two of these. Awesome awesome fuzz.)

Barge Concepts BB Jr. $99 (Another great pedal, just doesn't fit into my rig.)

Monsterpiece NPN hybrid #7 $90

Looking for:

Pink Flesh

Tone Tubby speakers

BJF stuff

Lovepedal Black Beauty

Maybe a good boutique OD

• Members

Seymour Duncan Tweek Fuzz- Another item that I just purchased from a fellow Jemsite member. Really cool fuzz pedal that actually does more than fuzz. It has six different degrees of fuzz. The lower 2 actually sound more like an overdrive pedal, the middle 2 approach distortion pedal sounds with the 5 and 6 sounding more like a typical fuzz pedal, that square waveform clipping sound with infinite sustain. Sounds awesome on solo's. It's got velcro on the bottom and the original rubber pads are stuck to the sides of the unit right now if you want to switch it back or put it in a pedal board. Looking for $65 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra..

tweak-vi.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Behrigner FCB1010 - $110 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra. Near perfect shape. I've rarely used it. Never took the time to sit down and learn to really program it. Best feature is it's two relays, which can be used to change channels on your amp without the use of midi. Includes a printed copy of the manual.

fcb1010-vi.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Line 6 Pod Version 2 with CD full of tones - $110 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra. Works perfectly. I'll also include a CD full of 1000's of tones that I've downloaded for it over the years.

podxt-vi.jpg

Electro Harmonix Metal Muff - $65 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra. Incredible pedal and it looks like it's new. Goes from hard rock to balls out metal. The EQ is extremely sensitive so even the slightest change makes a big difference. It allows the pedal to get a wide range of tones.

metalmuff-vi.jpg

Electro Harmonix Nano Clone Chorus Pedal - $40 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra. Works perfectly and looks like new.. I have a TC Electronic G-system that I'm using for most of my effects now so I don't need this any longer.

nanoclone-vi.jpg

Tube Works Blue Tube - a true tube pedal - $75 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra. I compared this too my Boss BD-2 Blues Driver. This is so much better. Similar tones but the Blue Tube is so much thicker and fuller and much more responsive. More versatile eq as well.

realtube-vi.jpg

• Members

Mesa Boogie 6L6 tubes. Were taken from a Boogie Rectoverb. Replaced them with EL34's. Still plenty of life in them. $25 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra.

boogietubes-vi.jpg

Brand new pair of JJ KT77's. I bought these for my Marshall DSL50 but never got them installed and sold the head. Looking for $30 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra.

kt77tubes-vi.jpg

• Members

Peavey Rotor EXP - In fantastic condition except it is missing the tremolo arm and the nut unit that the tremolo arm screws into. Plays and sounds fantastic. Great neck. Just way too many guitars. $225 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra.

rotor1a1-vi.jpg

rotor4-vi.jpg

Black Kramer Standard - These guitars are so underated. Don't buy into the hype of name brands. First of all, Kramer is now owned by Gibson guitars. Second, these guitars were not only produced alongside Epiphones but actually features a number of componenets from Epiphone (pickups, tailpiece, etc). Why pay $300 for a used Epiphone, which doesn't even feature some of the styling components of this Kramer, such as the contoured heal, belly cut, etc. Personally, I think they also play better and feel better. These are not MADE IN CHINA guitars. These are not plywood bodies. These are fantastic guitars and now's your chance to get one at a fantastic price. If you think the description sounds way too good to be true, you're welcome to come by and try them out. In the meantime, check out the reviews: http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Kramer/Standard+Electric/10/1. Looking for $220 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra.

Description:

A healthy combination of Kramer attitude and classic, LP styling makes the NEW Kramer "Standard" the perfect rock guitar. This 22-fret, 24.75" scale axe features a solid Mahogany body with an eye-catching Flame Maple top. When combined with its Mahogany glued-in neck and powerful Kramer USA designed Alnico humbuckers, you've got a powerful guitar with a focused rock tone that sustains for days! The Kramer Standard also features Grover machine heads and a graphite nut for unsurpassed tuning accuracy and stability. And Kramer designed body scarfing makes this classic more comfortable and easier to play than ever before.

kramerstandard4-vi.jpg

kramerstandard3-vi.jpg

kramerstandard1-vi.jpg

kramerstandard5-vi.jpg

kramerstandard7-vi.jpg

• Members

For trade:
Boss CE-5 Chorus
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube
Alesis SR-16 Drum Machine
Zoom Driver 5000

Looking for:
Chorus-TC, EH, Analog man etc.
Tremolo pedal
MI Tubezone
MI Blues Boy
Keeley Modded Blues Driver
any interesting dirt or ????
Would trade plus cash toward PRS SE or Epiphone LP

PM me with anything interesting.

Mike

• Members

can i commision somoene one to build be a passive true bypass looper? or if you have one to sell? i want 2 loops, able for loop one to feed into loop 2, no leds neccesary (actually i dont want to have to deal with batteries or power supplies so strongly disliked but if you have one for sale i'll still consider it). and if you build one i dont need any paint or decoration just label everything in sharpie with what it does. PM me for more info/ pricing whatever before you build. thanks!

The online store is currently down for maintenanece but you can contact Chuck at chuckstonegarage@verizon.net

I am very pleased with my True Bypass Loop Box!

Mine does have LED's but he may make one without. Ask him :poke:

Archived