FAO: The Flu

echodeluxe

• Members

I'm in the same boat. I've felt like {censored} the past few days thanks to the flu. No vomiting, but still feeling {censored}ty.

I've been feeling better today, so hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get back to doing more than just laying around and wasting the whole day coughing and feeling like the room is a circus ride....

• Members

im good about not puking anywhere but the toilet. the last time i puked not in a toilet was in a bush. that was okay.

i hate puking. i hate it i hate it i hate it.

Puking is worse than Diorhoea.

i was pretty damn sick about a month ago, only puked once but i had it pretty bad the other end, {censored}en horrible. Sickness is terrible, because when im sick i cant even be bothered playing music.

• Members

Puking is worse than Diorhoea.

i was pretty damn sick about a month ago, only puked once but i had it pretty bad the other end, {censored}en horrible. Sickness is terrible, because when im sick i cant even be bothered playing music.

hah, thats funny cuz im sick as a dog and auditioned a drummer today. it was so hard but it went so well i had a bunch of fun.

• Members

I've got one of those annoying sicknesses where you just feel {censored}ed cause you're constantly congested. I can't go more than like 5 min. without blowing my nose.

P.S. Echodeluxe, I watched your AC30 youtube videos. I digged. Theres not enough videos where the person plays chords and gives settings. Not hating on the Brand New either :thu:

• Members

Aah, I haven't had a proper case of flu since last winter now, I think. I {censored}in hate it when it happens tho, your head feels like it's stuffed with fool and you produce so much snot that you can't breathe through your nostrils..

Ugh.. :freak:

• Members

Yeah...I'm still feeling crappy today, but not bad enough to at least get up and move around. I haven't really practiced on drums all week thanks to this {censored}ing flu, and I've got a lesson on Monday. I have a ton of practice to get in now.

I've also put of ordering all of the parts I need to build some pedals thanks to being sick.

At least I'm getting better now. :idk:

• Members

im holed up in my house with the flu currently. it almost always happens to me this time of year, and i despise it. really damn obnoxious. had to call off work last night, gonna drag my pathetic ass in tonight. can't wait for this to be over ...

bleh, I don't like the wintery months for a similar reason. Every winter I get hit with sinus infections, in varying degrees. Usually mild enough, but if I ain't careful it will cause migraine. :freak: For that reason I always drink a cup of hot drink at once after having been jogging, playing footie or whatever in winter.

Archived