after 10 years...

RoboPimp

• Members

I still get excited to play live. Hittin' the note baby.

which amp to use tonight?

markIIb.jpg

JCM800B.jpg

either way I can't loose... :thu:

(it's a smaller place, no need for racks or stacks. :poke: )

I'm using the BD-2, SD-1, small stone, crybaby, maybe throw the FKR in there?

• Members
But I thought tone is in the fingers?
:rolleyes:

the tone was flowing from my fingers tonight. the marshall served up a platter of warm greasy tube tone on top of that. The strat was struggling to keep afloat, the SG rose to the occasion and delivered the goods.

• Members

thanks man

I really wish I had a 6 foot rack packed with wack tracks that don't take no flak. My reverb patches would be so deep and take so long to decay that you'd have to come back next week to hear the note die off.

lol!

I'd go for the Boogie! I tend to think that they're more versatile and less "rock" sounding than the Marshall.

• Members

took the pick guard off of it. I am a master modder.

If you had a Bradshaw switching system, you can have a patch that removes the pickguard in realtimefullMIDIanal0gic from your chain so it won't suck your tone.

Join the 80's and get a rack P'imp! You may check the "rack (spam) bs" thread that wouldn't die for moe info.

But only if you're really serious about your tone.

• Members

lol!

I'd go for the Boogie! I tend to think that they're more versatile and less "rock" sounding than the Marshall.

either way I couldn't loose. I went with the marshall. The feedback that amp produces is like buttah... loud, howling, bowel churning buttah.

Archived