Strat -> Top Fuel -> BF Showman = sweet! (youtube material)

wrig_

• Members

Hi all!

I hope you guys won't consider this spamming since I haven't been too active here lately...

Anyway here's a live video of my band in a studio. The Top Fuel is kicked on at 1.50.

Signal chain is:

'62 reissue strat -> tu-2 -> rmc3 -> top fuel -> od-3 -> micro vibe -> de-7 -> '66 BF Showman with original 1*15 cab OR some really nice 1*12 boutique amp. Can't recall which one I was using where. :p Pedals are powered with T-Rex Fuel Tank

In case you really like it here's another track:

Thanks everyone!

• Members

wow...you guys have contributed nothing new to the music world in an art sence.....but otherwise i guess it sounds ace....

Point taken. But I have no problem with this. As everyone else, I like to play the kind of music I would like to listen too. On the scale of the different genres I listen to especially the first song I posted falls more on the "entertainment" side. But it doesn't stop me from listening or playing the more "art" music too.

• Members

i liked it alot, even though im typically not into this kind of music. As to the criticism that this has contributed nothing new, in my opinion music doesnt have to be mind blowing to be good and achieve its purpose of making a listener feel a certain way or bring a message across, if i only listened to truly groundbreaking musicians, my music list would be quite small :)

• Members
i liked it alot, even though im typically not into this kind of music. As to the criticism that this has contributed nothing new, in my opinion music doesnt have to be mind blowing to be good and achieve its purpose of making a listener feel a certain way or bring a message across, if i only listened to truly groundbreaking musicians, my music list would be quite small
:)

+1

• Members

wow...you guys have contributed nothing new to the music world in an art sence.....but otherwise i guess it sounds ace....

Well that may be true to some extent. But where is your semi decent looking video of you playing guitar with your band live making some ground breaking situation happen?

If you don't have anything to back your statement up then stfu.

Atleast he is doing something.

• Members

Thanks for all the comments again! Highly appreciated.

i have the topfuel too and agree that it sounds terrific into an old fender. I would recommend something like a upper octave fuzz for the topfuel to boost into. You'd be amazed to hear the variation.

I actually had an Octron and loved it. But unfortunately I had quite little use for it in the end and I was in need of some money so I had to sell it. It would be nice to get another one someday..

• Members

That was the most dickish comment I've seen yet on this board. You fail at life.

To the OP, I apologize for this waste of space. I think your stuff is tight.

• Members
That was the most dickish comment I've seen yet on this board. You fail at life.

To the OP, I apologize for this waste of space. I think your stuff is tight.

Well I must say I didn't find that comment too harsh. On the other hand it does apply to about 90% of new music anyway.. :p

Archived