We've seen the Micro Lounge... Now its time for the Official POG Lounge

Stubacca

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been wanting a Micro Pog or Pog for a while now, but I've decided to definitely go for the Pog. Hope I can pick up a nice clean looking 2nd hand one as they're a bit pricey.

Although... since the Micro has been released do you think the prices of the original will come down? Didn't that happen with the Memory Man once the new Hazarai model was released?

• Members

I've been wanting a Micro Pog or Pog for a while now, but I've decided to definitely go for the Pog. Hope I can pick up a nice clean looking 2nd hand one as they're a bit pricey.

Although... since the Micro has been released do you think the prices of the original will come down? Didn't that happen with the Memory Man once the new Hazarai model was released?

There is typically only about $50 difference between the two pedals on the used market from what I've seen.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I've tried to distill my settings and I've whittled it down to five, shown here in slightly awkward diagrams. (Brackets are what to tweak from the basic diagram, 1/2 'below' and 'above' as in half way between the horizontal guide lines)

Octave Down (best with fuzz)
- |---x-----------| x
- |---------------| -
x |-x---x---------| -
- |---------------| -
- |-------x-x-x---| -

(+1 1/2 below)

Dark Organ
- |---x------------| -
- |-------x--------| -
x |-x---x---x------| x
- |-----------x----| -
- |----------------| -

(+1De 1/2 below)

Light Organ
- |--x-x-----------| -
- |------x---x-----| x
x |--------x---x---| -
- |----------------| -
- |----------------| -

(+2 1/2 below)

Thin 8-bit Organ
- |----------------| -
- |------x---------| -
x |---------x------| x
- |----------------| -
- |--x-x--x---x----| -

(+2 1/2 above)

Synth 12-string
- |----------------| -
- |--x---x---------| x
- |----------------| -
x |----------------| -
- |----x---x-x-x---| -

(+1 1/2 below)

I tend to use LPF modes 1 and 2, though I haven't spent enough time figuring out if there's any real difference. And I still don't know what the "Q" level actually is.

:thu:

• Members

Spent some time last night with the original posters nice chart comparisons. I to like the new settings better. The funky bass is very cool and the organ setting works out much better through my amp. Not convinced yet I will ever get a great 12-string sound just a cool sound. But Thanks for the charts. I will try Shufkinos suggestions as well.

Stubacca how did you generate those little POG charts?

• Members

Spent some time last night with the original posters nice chart comparisons. I to like the new settings better. The funky bass is very cool and the organ setting works out much better through my amp. Not convinced yet I will ever get a great 12-string sound just a cool sound. But Thanks for the charts. I will try Shufkinos suggestions as well.

Stubacca how did you generate those little POG charts?

Glad you like the settings! I am sending them to you later today... once I find them! :thu:

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived