We've seen the Micro Lounge... Now its time for the Official POG Lounge

Stubacca

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Ok guys,

As mentioned before I noticed the youtube demo uses different settings than the manual suggests to use. I set up a few charts showing the Youtube settings on the left and the manual settings on the right... quite a difference. Enjoy testing them out and please share your thoughts! Also anyone have new custom setting that they like?

Will check out in the morning :thu:

Thanks for that.

• Members

Ok guys,

As mentioned before I noticed the youtube demo uses different settings than the manual suggests to use. I set up a few charts showing the Youtube settings on the left and the manual settings on the right... quite a difference. Enjoy testing them out and please share your thoughts! Also anyone have new custom setting that they like?

i tried that organ sound from the youtube demo and i think i prefer it to the suggested setting from the manual. thanks for drawing that up.

• Members

i tried that organ sound from the youtube demo and i think i prefer it to the suggested setting from the manual. thanks for drawing that up.

Great, glad to hear you like the settings. I use the youtube settings all the time now... much better in my opinion!!

• Members

Just tried them, liked both organ settings and the youtube 12 string setting. Thanks for posting that!

Good to hear you like the settings. I am surprised there isn't more out there (on the net). If you have any custom settings be sure to post 'em.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Ok, I have been using the settings I wrote down from the youtube video for a while now and they are much better that the POG's manual settings. Has anyone else found this? Also if you have some more settings that you use... shout 'em out and I''l do up the charts!

Archived