OT: LOST

denimboy

• Members

At the end?

That's what I'm talking about. It seemed like Daniel wanted them to go get Desmond so he could get on the helicopter, thus triggering the time travel sickness {censored}. How did he know Desmond needed to get on the helicopter, becoming his constant, if he hadn't yet met Desmond in the past?

It does remain to be seen if the past was 'new' when Desmond went back or if that's how it already happened. But in a past episode didn't Des speak to Penny just before he went on his boat trip? Wouldn't that have taken place after he got her phone number?

Also, it has been alluded to that Daniel is already suffering some kind of memory problem. Remember the scene with him trying to remember the cards?

• Members

At the end?

That's what I'm talking about. It seemed like Daniel wanted them to go get Desmond so he could get on the helicopter, thus triggering the time travel sickness {censored}. How did he know Desmond needed to get on the helicopter, becoming his constant, if he hadn't yet met Desmond in the past?

But he had. The past is the past.

• Members

Then why did he seem surprised and/or worried that Des was affected by the side effects?

He mentioned that you can't change the future but no reference was made as to whether you can change the past, thus changing the future. I think this will end up possibly being the main crux of the ultimate finale.

• Members

LOST=Fail.

I {censored}ing hate that show. It's nothing more than a string-a-long series that constantly ends on a cliffhanger to keep you watching.

It's just a waste of time to watch.

True, but it does have it's moments. I don't know, I can't justify quitting after having watched this much already.

• Members

awesome episode

Wasn't it Daniel who suggested that Jack go get Desmond from the beach? How did he know to get Desmond if he hadn't (yet) met him in the past?

Sayid had Desmond come up from the beach after he found one of the freighter folk had a pic of Desmond and Penelope...

Nice episode, one of the best I've seen.

• Members
Tivo is bull{censored}. Paying for that is ridiculous. Get DVR through Comcast ... it's free.
:lol:

Then again, click over to ABC.com and watch it for free.

Agree'd. I have Comcast DVR. I love how some times it {censored}s up and cuts an episode of Lost in half. Happened to me last week.

I say Tivo b/c it's a generic term.

Anyone else notice that Penny's dad triggered Desmond to jump into the FUTURE?

• Members

Agree'd. I have Comcast DVR. I love how some times it {censored}s up and cuts an episode of Lost in half. Happened to me last week.

I say Tivo b/c it's a generic term.

Anyone else notice that Penny's dad triggered Desmond to jump into the FUTURE?

or that he won the only documentation of magnus hanso's ship (the black rock)...which (to me) signifies penny's father has some interest / knowledge of the hanso corporation. foundation. whatever it is. which only adds to the twisted-ness that is the inter-relation of everyone involved.

• Members
or that he won the only documentation of magnus hanso's ship (the black rock)...which (to me) signifies penny's father has some interest / knowledge of the hanso corporation. foundation. whatever it is. which only adds to the twisted-ness that is the inter-relation of everyone involved.

I gotta go back and watch the last three seasons for a minute. I'll be back in a week. :lol:

• Members

I assumed that the thing he bought was from a ship that disappeared around the island but I didn't put it all together. I can't wait to watch this episode again.

Archived