My completed pedalboard ~ done for a good long time now

hangwire

• Members

So here is the result of my 2-3 month purge of 80% of all my gear... as of right nwo I only have 1 electric guitar, but 2 builds are almost done...

here is the pedal board, nothing else I can want. I have a Korg EA-1 on top of my amp for all crazy effects laidedn fills and ring modulation type stuff... and it has a nice delay in that so I can do self oscillation type humms and squeals...

m9wrd3.jpg

and here is the tele I have pieced together for $100-ish.... I got a dremel today and have to widen the neck pickup cavity a bit for the jazzmaster pickup... but that and some soldering and assemble is all that is needed for it... knobs and pickup cover came in yesterday

i3t6ah.jpg

• Members

Very cool.

What's the Digitech multi play like? Is it a looper?

basically an 80's lo res rack delay in a pedal... stock it is 2 seconds max delay, chorus/flanger/pitch modulation controls for the repeats, and an infinite repeats footswitch that "holds" the delay effect. I have midn moded to go 4 seconds of delay and self oscilation vai soem simple trim pot tweaks inside :thu:

• Members

How's that tuner?

going strong since 1996 or so :thu: "holds" the note better than any other tuner... limittaions are that it only tunes EBGDA... so to tune a F string in alternate tunings, I just tune it while playing the 2nd fret and tune to G... no issues... I am not too technical... but I wonder if it tunes better because it only tunes those "standard guitar" notes... doesn;t try to match ever fundimental :confused:

• Members

going strong since 1996 or so
:thu:
"holds" the note better than any other tuner... limittaions are that it only tunes EBGDA... so to tune a F string in alternate tunings, I just tune it while playing the 2nd fret and tune to G... no issues... I am not too technical... but I wonder if it tunes better because it only tunes those "standard guitar" notes... doesn;t try to match ever fundimental
:confused:

I've had two Arion-tuners too, and I really like the HU-8500 :thu:

Strangely tho, today mine started acting like my Boss CE-2B: it won't work with alone with an adapter, but if you daisy-chain it, it works. :freak::p

Nice setup overall btw - I have owned the MOC-1 octaver, a sweet octaver with lots of mojo going on :)

• Members

let me know how your tele comes out, im thinking of routing out the bridge to fin a humbucker, but im a little nervous about cracking the finish.

its wood, don't baby it :thu:

actually, I think there is a big cut out under the bridge... I'll let you know when I see this thread tomorrow... or PM me so I remember to check...

• Members

its wood, don't baby it
:thu:

actually, I think there is a big cut out under the bridge... I'll let you know when I see this thread tomorrow... or PM me so I remember to check...

i have a brand new sunburst tele and i just dont want to ruin it.

Archived