Mute Math

krisnrg

• Members

Fantastic band

Fantastic live show

Check them out youtube live at jimmy kimmel they did they "backward" version of typical. There is also the forward live recording version of the same performance. Really talented.

• Members

Fantastic band

Fantastic live show

Check them out youtube live at jimmy kimmel they did they "backward" version of typical. There is also the forward live recording version of the same performance. Really talented.

No way they performed that live. They had to have just played and reversed the video and kept the audio. Did anyone notice the guitar player had one of those little Gibson GA-5 amps behind him?

• Members

Before the tv audience saw them play "live" there was a commercial break. During that break, the band "played" the song forward while the song played backward. Then the tv audience saw the reverse of what they did during the break.

• Members

AMAZING shows. I have seen them twice. I first time I heard of them was when i was taken to a Frey concert.

Mute Math Opended for The Frey and just rocked the place, i was in awe. Their stage presence is amazing.
After they went off everyone stood and then proceded into the lobby to buy the CD. The concert was all downhill after that...

• Members

Before the tv audience saw them play "live" there was a commercial break. During that break, the band "played" the song forward while the song played backward. Then the tv audience saw the reverse of what they did during the break.

So the guy would have had to sing backwards, and the band play backwards for it to sink up to the CD?

• Members

I've seen them live twice. Once about 2 years ago in the house of blues in new orleans, and the other time about 10 years ago when they were called "Earthsuit" at a small concert in Lafayette, LA. Earthsuit was a little stranger.

Great live show though. I love them.

When they went from Earthsuit to MuteMath, I believe they dropped a singer and changed guitarist. The bass spot has changed some too.

There current guitarist used to play for Jason Morant.

Don't quote me on any of this...just what I think I recall.

Archived