NGCD (New Gear Clip Day)

Crxsh

• Members

[YOUTUBE]I3rsvJlAxgw[/YOUTUBE]

I'm still trying to get the hang of doing these demos .... but I usually limit myself to 2 takes -- so here's the best I came up with.

This is the Semaphore, EchoTAP and Boss RV-3 thorough my Blues Jr, played with my Les Paul.

The first part was played with the neck pickup, the second was with the bridge.

• Members

Cool, very nice, although I almost thought the tremolo was adding too much confusion to the overall sound. Tough touse 3 modulation pedals at once I've found. I'm lucky if I have 2 on at once.

• Members

Cool, very nice, although I almost thought the tremolo was adding too much confusion to the overall sound. Tough touse 3 modulation pedals at once I've found. I'm lucky if I have 2 on at once.

Admittedly, it sounds a little muddy in the clip. It's really swirly .... but the tremolo came through REALLY strong in this clip. The Delay & Trem are set to about the same speed .... so it's really nice w/ the reverb. I was trying to find a nice ambient sorta tone. I think I've found at least one.

• Members

Nice, time for a PT-2 though
:cop:

I'm almost ready to agree.... though I'll probably stick with Gator products. I'm thinking about the Pro-sized Pedal Tote -- it's quite a bit bigger than my regular sized one. Plus, sans power supply, they're only $70 or so.

GPT-GPTPRO-BOARD-COMPARE1.jpg

How much are those bigger PedalTrain models going for though?

• Members

PT-pro is roughly the same size as the big pedal tote.

Well... for half the price... I think I'll stick with the Gator. Maybe not the popular choice ... but I really dig these Gator products. They're well build .... and the Gator Customer Services is top-notch to boot. Nothing against the Pedal Train ... that thing looks killer. But I've never been able to justify spending a ton on a board.

• Members

What did that echotap run you? Is nice....

Actually, I traded a DD-20 for it. Which I got in a trade for a DL4. I had been hunting for a DD-20/SMMH swap ... but couldn't find one. Then, a guy over on TGP said he wanted to swap this for a DD-20 ... and it seemed like exactly what I needed. A no-nonsense, low-frills, KILLER-sounding delay with tap tempo.

I really dig it.

• Members

Well... for half the price... I think I'll stick with the Gator. Maybe not the popular choice ... but I really dig these Gator products. They're well build .... and the Gator Customer Services is top-notch to boot. Nothing against the Pedal Train ... that thing looks killer. But I've never been able to justify spending a ton on a board.

I def. see your point there. The only reason I have a pt-pro with a hard case is because I picked it up on craigslist for like $150.

• Members
I'm almost ready to agree.... though I'll probably stick with Gator products. I'm thinking about the Pro-sized Pedal Tote -- it's quite a bit bigger than my regular sized one. Plus, sans power supply, they're only $70 or so.

GPT-GPTPRO-BOARD-COMPARE1.jpg

How much are those bigger PedalTrain models going for though?

I used to have one of those. I didn't like it because it was wayyyy too heavy.

Archived