NFL: How's the draft going for your favorite team so far?

Keith SIO

• Members

I'm surprised by some of my Packers' choices so far. We got a WR and a CB, while our WR and CB corps are already some of the strongest in the NFL. Then we got Brian Brohm, which makes sense because obviously Aaron Rogers needs a backup.

• Members
oh boy....

yeah no kidding. That might be trouble...

Anyway...I'm a niners fan. Not happy with the first round pick, but I guess they're trying to strengthen that D-Line now that Bryant Young retired. The second round pick is ok. Anything to help that offense :cry:

I hope they pick up Early Doucet from LSU. I know he had a bad day at the combine, but he is an awesome WR.

• Members
Yeah! Quite frankly that's not like El Kabong. This is not good. I HATE racial slurs.

Wrong, it's just just so {censored}ing typical of him.....jump into a thread say something stupid then leave. Honestly if it were down to me that remark would be the end of his time here...perma ban, no {censored}ing excuses. :mad:

• Members

Chargers picked up a CB.

It's an OK pick, we have two great cornerbacks so he'll probably playing nickel.

I think we should have picked up an offensive lineman, we need some depth at line. But I haven't really followed the draft so I don't know who was left by the time we got to pick.

• Members
Wrong, it's just just so {censored}ing typical of him.....jump into a thread say something stupid then leave. Honestly if it were down to me that remark would be the end of his time here...perma ban, no {censored}ing excuses.
:mad:

+ 1 meellion. Don't know who he is and don't care, that's just {censored}ing ignorant.

btw..Steelers aren't doing too bad

• Members
Wrong, it's just just so {censored}ing typical of him.....jump into a thread say something stupid then leave. Honestly if it were down to me that remark would be the end of his time here...perma ban, no {censored}ing excuses.
:mad:

You are right. He & I have had good dealings but that is way beyond the line. I agree with you.

why you guys into sports it's just a bunch of stupidly paid people

I appreciate that you edited it yourself, and I took that into account when determining the temp ban time, but it never should have been posted in the first place - racial slurs are NEVER acceptable on HC.

• Members

I'm really frustrated with the Steelers. I think we flat-out stole Mendenhall at #23 .... but we didn't address our biggest need until the 4th round. I knew Ben would get his "Big, Tall WR" ... and boy did he ever!!!

I think we picked up some great offensive weapons, but we need help on our lines and in our secondary. We took an OT in the 4th round and a Safety in the 6th ... but I'm not sure that's gonna cut it. I really don't understand the Dennis Dixon pick at all.... he wasn't even the best QB on the board at the time.

I'm so confused .... but we have a pretty good drafting track record, so I'm hoping for the best.

Archived