NEW FOUND PEDAL DAY!

Danox3

• Members

So, our band has been in the same practice room for a while, and many bands (all people we know) have been space mates for a long time. Tons of old broken and discarded junk accumulates over time.

We are moving down the hall, and for the first time in years, everyone associated with us are leaving the room. So We went last night to move our stuff, and make sure we didn't lose anything.

In a corner , under a old shelf, I found

Boss Bass Chorus

DOD Chorus

Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Vox Clyde Mc Coy wah (with a cool caring bag)

DOD Bass Overdrive

Peavey Amp switcher

All are in rough shape (bent knobs, missing battery covers) but the wahs both look great.

Let's hope they work.

• Members

I gave the Bass OD to my drummer ( I already have a Fulltone Bassdriver), and my girlfriend is having a Tele Baritone built by Mason Guitars, so I gave her the Boss Bass Chorus, and let her pick whatever wah I don't like, but plan on keeping the Vox.

• Members

So, our band has been in the same practice room for a while, and many bands (all people we know) have been space mates for a long time. Tons of old broken and discarded junk accumulates over time.

We are moving down the hall, and for the first time in years, everyone associated with us are leaving the room. So We went last night to move our stuff, and make sure we didn't lose anything.

In a corner , under a old shelf, I found

Boss Bass Chorus

DOD Chorus

Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Vox Clyde Mc Coy wah (with a cool caring bag)

DOD Bass Overdrive

Peavey Amp switcher

All are in rough shape (bent knobs, missing battery covers) but the wahs both look great.

Let's hope they work.

great story. When i worked at a studio in hiroshima, and i was alone one day, i looked under a cabinet and found:

a ss boss od1

guyatone driving box compressor

a 70's ehx small stone

guyatone polly box phaser

and they let me keep em (they belonged to the old owner...)...i still only have the comp, though...

happy pedal finds!

Archived