analog delay to go from slapback to pink floyd

MakisSRV

• Members

I want an analog delay to go from slapback to pink floyd reverb alike type of sound (tell me something except the memory man,because i don't have much space in my pedalboard).

Thanks,

Makis from Greece;):)

• Members

The Malekko E600 is also pretty small, and while it lacks the modulation of the Carbon Copy, the CC lacks the stereo outputs, bypass type option, expression pedal jack and max delay time of the E600.

I guess everythings a tradeoff in delays unless you get those huge DL-4s, DMMs, DD-20s or the Eventide.

Is there a real analog delay pedal that has tap tempo? Or all the ones that have tap tempo are digital emulations of analog?

• Members

I guess everythings a tradeoff in delays unless you get those huge DL-4s, DMMs, DD-20s or the Eventide.

Is there a real analog delay pedal that has tap tempo? Or all the ones that have tap tempo are digital emulations of analog?

The Diamond Memory Lane.

Digital analog mods = {censored}

That's true. Another example would be the Jacques Prisoner. Analog with modulation (it even has external mod controls; the CC has them on internal trimpots), but the delay time is around 300 ms, and IIRC, it only has a mono output.

Yeah, my Diamond Memory Lane has tap tempo. All analog, 550 ms delay time, killer EQ knob, modulation, expression pedal jack, stereo outputs... I love it. :love: :phil: Tradeoff? It's not exactly cheap... but it was well worth it IMO.

• Members
That's true. Another example would be the Jacques Prisoner. Analog with modulation (it even has external mod controls; the CC has them on internal trimpots), but the delay time is around 300 ms, and IIRC, it only has a mono output.

Yeah, my Diamond Memory Lane has tap tempo. All analog, 550 ms delay time, killer EQ knob, modulation, expression pedal jack, stereo outputs... I love it.
:love:
:phil: Tradeoff? It's not exactly cheap... but it was well worth it IMO.

Now I want one. Either that or the DD-20 that I've been gassing for a few months now.

• Members

The Malekko E600 is also pretty small, and while it lacks the modulation of the Carbon Copy, the CC lacks the stereo outputs, bypass type option, expression pedal jack and max delay time of the E600.

What is the delay time of the e600? I was thinking 600ms, which is the same as the Carbon Copy, no?

Archived