Elvis Costello Jazzmaster

ChaseA17

• Members

light guitars ....eeeehhhh

yeah i had the same feeling, it didnt feel right, i was really expecting it to be a bit more huskier.

theres a very good chance others arent as light, but believe me; in the world of fender, this was a real featherweight American JM.

• Members

yeah i had the same feeling, it didnt feel right, i was really expecting it to be a bit more huskier.

theres a very good chance others arent as light, but believe me; in the world of fender, this was a real featherweight American JM.

I played a vintage one that was awesome. I went to go check out one this guy was selling - All Parts neck, unknown body, it felt cheep and too light, however the dude let me play his vintage one - clay dot neck and old body - it = awesome.

I'm on a mission for a vintage jazzmaster.

• Members
I played a vintage one that was awesome. I went to go check out one this guy was selling - All Parts neck, unknown body, it felt cheep and too light, however the dude let me play his vintage one - clay dot neck and old body - it = awesome.

I'm on a mission for a vintage jazzmaster.

go to www.gbase.com

or these dudes on LI @ www.verycoolguitars.com have a '65 w/an L serial # iirc.

• Members

I recently played a J Mascis model and was surprised by the weight. I expected to be really light weight but it was pretty solid. I liked the neck too. It had the satin finish but it felt good in my hands. Didn't get to plug it in though.

Archived