About to buy a Volume Pedal which one?

krisnrg

• Members

Hey guys I was thinking of buying either the Ernie Ball Jr. passive or the Boss FV-500H Mono. Which one of these is better? Also I know the boss has expression out but can I use the Ernie Ball with my Timefactor too. I wanna test the expression capabilities of the Timefactor.

Also I use a Ibanez S540 and a Hot Rod Deluxe. So the passive 25k pot is finre right?

THanks for the help guys.

• Members

I have the EB Jr. and it seem to work fine with my setup. I used to have it up front, but now I have it placed after all of my dirt pedals. I like it using it for swells too, a neat and corny effect. I haven't used the Boss, so no comments.

• Members

Which brings me to the concept of possibly getting a goodrich soon. I didn't want one b/c of the placement of Input/output. But in my most recent setup it would be extremely beneficial.

You should get the 120 and be my little guinea pig. :)

It's only $160. C'mooon.

• Members

Weird.

Never had that problem before, i just got tone suck if the jack was used.. It didnt matter if my tuner was on or not :poke:

I get a really distorted sound if I'm using the tuner out on the EB VP Jr but only if the tuner is on. When it's off, I notice no tone suck.

Archived