OT Poll: How many identities do you have here?

King Julian

• Members

OK, I have carefully analysed the results of the poll. There are a few regular members who have not posted that they only have one identity. eg Don Solaris, Billy Wa, Gus Lozada, Chas. One of these is probably Chick Korea. I'd rule out Billy, Gus and Chas for various reasons. That only leaves Don - he alone is the remaining candidate. However, he seemed to join KSS years after Chick - so he is ruled out. Then I realised eric joined anly a few months before chick. Yet he says he has only one identity. He is really interested in Chick for some reason. Could he be lying in my poll? What do you think? Do I need to start a new poll? Am I spending too much time on this forum? I think so.

Guest Anonymous
swardlebfzq3.jpg

After admitting to GAS/showing new gear weakness and lots of work posting stupid pics I was finally accepted as a goon. Follow these steps and you could also be granted goon status.

:freak:

:D

• Members
OK, I have carefully analysed the results of the poll. There are a few regular members who have not posted that they only have one identity. eg Don Solaris, Billy Wa, Gus Lozada, Chas. One of these is probably Chick Korea. I'd rule out Billy, Gus and Chas for various reasons. That only leaves Don - he alone is the remaining candidate. However, he seemed to join KSS years after Chick - so he is ruled out. Then I realised eric joined anly a few months before chick. Yet he says he has only one identity. He is really interested in Chick for some reason. Could he be lying in my poll? What do you think? Do I need to start a new poll? Am I spending too much time on this forum? I think so.

So you think I'm chick! Wowee zowee, that is the most flattering thing I've heard all day! :wave:

Thanks!

• Members
So you think I'm chick! Wowee zowee, that is the most flattering thing I've heard all day!
:wave:

Thanks!

OK, nice try, that's exactly what you would say if you were Chick. Now, humour me and tell me who else is a regular here that's been around longer than chick?
That will narrow down your "search".:wave:

• Members
OK, nice try, that's exactly what you would say if you were Chick. Now, humour me and tell me who else is a regular here that's been around longer than chick?

That will narrow down your "search".
:wave:

Can you please type with larger fontz so I can read them? Thanks! :wave:

Archived