Just ordered the 1 Spot

Mrrikki

• Members

I absolutely love the One spot. I use it on all my pedals. the length is fine.

It also powers my Line 6 DL 4, which has a different sized plug,
but the one spot comes w/ all kinds of converters. I especially like the 9 volt "plug" adapter, i use it on an old big muff that doesn't have a dc power supply jack.

• Members

It's on its way! Hope it gets here tomorrow and my Phase 90 arrives, if they do I can finish my pedal board this weekend!

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
BARKING,
GB 05/06/2008 18:15 EXPORT SCAN
05/06/2008 18:15 ORIGIN SCAN
05/06/2008 14:04 COLLECTION SCAN
GB 05/06/2008 11:57 BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 05/06/2008 14:14 ET

• Members

Some people have said they get noise issues, but I haven't noticed that at all with mine. I've had it for almost 2yrs, and it still works great. Currently powering 10 pedals with it.

Hope it serves you as well as mine does.

• Members
My 1 Spot arrived today all set up on my board and dam its quiet I am amazed I didnt think my last power supply was noisey until I plugged this baby in! Very happy
:D

sweet, I think i'm gonna get one to run all my dod pedals off, unfortunatly that means buying loads of those extra ends. :freak:

• Members
sweet, I think i'm gonna get one to run all my dod pedals off, unfortunatly that means buying loads of those extra ends.
:freak:

I got the Combo pack which powers 8 pedals to start with which will be a good start for you :) lol Thanks for pointing me towards this power supply :thu:

• Members
I got the Combo pack which powers 8 pedals to start with which will be a good start for you
:)
lol Thanks for pointing me towards this power supply
:thu:

yeah, it's not the amount of pedals, it's because my old dod's use that mini jack connection and you only get two converters with the pack....I believe?

• Members

yeah, it's not the amount of pedals, it's because my old dod's use that mini jack connection and you only get two converters with the pack....I believe?

Yeah you get to of the convertors but also 2 convertors that you can attach to a battery connection maybe that would help for 2 of them?

Archived