The Official "Are people out of their minds?" eBay thread

• Members
Here's a good one I found today. Some guy is selling a piece of card supposedly signed by Axl Rose and Bumblefoot:

axlb2.jpg

Here is my personal copy of Bumblefoot's album Normal which he signed for me in 2005:

IMG_1461.jpg

Looking at both signatures, what do you guys think, is this guy's card geniune? Look at the second "O" in foot - they are both written completely differently. On my one it looks as though Ron has started at a 12 o clock position and drawn the O clockwise. On the eBay card it looks to have been drawn anti-clockwise....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's the James Hetfield 'I want my guitar to look like a beat-up truck' sig model. It normally goes for, at the most, 2kish.

Maybe that one contains the precious gene-seed of Hetfield impregnated into the pickup windings and has strings or purest wound metalhead hair. I don't know.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

this guy has a HUGE collection of BJF pedals......priced at the outer reaches of sanity. a $2,000 phaser? check his other items, he has like 10 rare BJFs listed. but he considers them "paperweights"....
http://cgi.ebay.com/BJFE-Purple-Plum-Phaser-RARE-RARE-RARE-1-of-4_W0QQitemZ220358992622QQihZ012QQcategoryZ41420QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• 1 month later...

Archived