The Official "Are people out of their minds?" eBay thread

• Members
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Again I didn't even look @ at any of the other threads you posted via the bay , yet is this thread ? Necessary , not to be the prick / asshole I am yet you /I /them , no , no . But I posted about vegetables / and fishies' earler so head on .

:rolleyes:

2zscto4.jpg

• Members

Again I didn't even look @ at any of the other threads you posted via the bay , yet is this thread ? Necessary , not to be the prick / asshole I am yet you /I /them , no , no . But I posted about vegetables / and fishies' earler so head on .

Bro, you got to lay off the vodka. Your post is beyond my capacity for interpretation. What the hell are you trying to say? :confused:

• Members
  • Members

I think the Pulsar price is actually fair just because it's one of the rarest Electro-Harmonix pedals ever made. The Frequency Analyzer is a bit high, but I wouldn't say insane, the others are all pretty much insane though, yes.

• Members

I think the Pulsar price is actually fair just because it's one of the rarest Electro-Harmonix pedals ever made. The Frequency Analyzer is a bit high, but I wouldn't say insane, the others are all pretty much insane though, yes.

Sure. It would be interesting to know how many of the old Pulsars were actually manufactured.

Archived