music or music gear tattoos

C Fuzz

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

tattoos of favorite bands are the worst ideas in the world

there are bands I loved 15 years ago that I would of gotten tats of if I could that I'd be downright embarassed to have now. even some I obsessed about 7 years ago are just "ok" now

tastes change and tats are a pain in the ass to remove

I guess gear is ok, although a bit cheesy

I like vague artistic designs and images personally

• Members

tattoos of favorite bands are the worst ideas in the world

there are bands I loved 15 years ago that I would of gotten tats of if I could that I'd be downright embarassed to have now. even some I obsessed about 7 years ago are just "ok" now

tastes change and tats are a pain in the ass to remove

I guess gear is ok, although a bit cheesy

I like vague artistic designs and images personally

I hear ya. I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of the H.R. Giger Alien design, or the T-101 skull with flames in the background.

• Members

Ya i almost got a tattoo of a band but i got talked out of it and thank god.

Ill never get a music/music gear type tattoo. I have one now that i love, its of a bruised and battered shield that has a medieval dragon in the middle of it with two swords crossing in the background of the shield.

I have zero tats. Not really my thing.... but I have saeen a few that I thought were cool. An old buddy of mine has a rockabilly looking bass player with an upright on his shoulder that is really cool. Another guy I know has a small Telefunken logo tattooed on his chest. But as cool as those both are IMO, I'm still not really interested in getting any ink.

• Members

band tat's are a bad idea.... i had a band who i liked 8 years ago come into my shop today, and i started a conversation with them about how much i liked them... 8 years ago. i meant only the best, but it turns out that its kinda a slap in the face.

i should have never listened to ska.

Archived