music or music gear tattoos

C Fuzz

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
What the hell is a blacklight tatoo? got pics? would that even work?

You know blacklights?

ht_tattoo2_060821_ssh.jpg

Its pretty cool when in blacklight but how many hours of your life are you going to spend under blacklights? And it looks like {censored} when its not under a blacklight, its pretty much white ink.

• Members
You know blacklights?

Its pretty cool when in blacklight but how many hours of your life are you going to spend under blacklights? And it looks like {censored} when its not under a blacklight, its pretty much white ink.

you gotta be a hardcore raver to justify that.

• Members
You know blacklights?

That's a pretty impressive tattoo, but I'd never get a blacklight one.

Seriously - there's a ton of detail on that tattoo. Whoever did the work knows what they're doing.

• Members

That's a pretty impressive tattoo, but I'd never get a blacklight one.

Seriously - there's a ton of detail on that tattoo. Whoever did the work knows what they're doing.

Not many parlors offer blacklight tattoos. Most that are probably well known for it and have skilled artists.

Its impressive but like i said before, how many hours are you going to spend under a blacklight? Just seems beside the point.

• Members
Not many parlors offer blacklight tattoos. Most that are probably well known for it and have skilled artists.

Its impressive but like i said before, how many hours are you going to spend under a blacklight? Just seems beside the point.

Exactly why I'd never get one. There's no real point to it. I can't help but compliment an excellent tattoo though. Even if it's completely pointless. :idk:

• Members

HUH, never heard of that before. Thats kind of cool, but is white the only color?
Yeah, if it looks crappy without the blacklight whats the point, that would only come in handy for me,never, unless I go to a strip bar or something. My days of toking up and trippin out are numbered.

• Members

TimsPedalboardReunion.jpg

Here's his left leg. Couldn't find a better picture. He's an alright bass player, but that damn fuzz tone is amazing. The first Audioslave CD has to have some of the sickest dirt tones in history. That's really the only reason he get's so much attention. I hear he's kind of a prick. Seemed cool in a couple interviews and such though. Including the one I saw of him winning an arm wrestling contest with that old guy from the motorcycle show. Then Hulk Hogan turned him down.

• Members

Thanks, but you didn't like the other 3 tats I posted but you like this?

Well the Pie sign is pretty cool. The line work is pretty crappy on all the tattoos.

But im a big fan of Spongebob though, id never get it tattooed on my body but it is {censored}ing awesome.

• Members

Tatoos are such a big deal now. I just don't get it.

The worst is being asked what they mean by the people who watch L.A. Ink and Miami Ink. Those shows are responsible for me losing a lot of time explaining that not every tatoo has to have some kind of story behind it.

• Members

The worst is being asked what they mean by the people who watch L.A. Ink and Miami Ink. Those shows are responsible for me losing a lot of time explaining that not every tatoo has to have some kind of story behind it.

Those shows are a joke. They are far, far, far from the best. And your right everyone asks me that. There is kinda a story/meaning behind it but not really.:poke:

• Members

What's wrong with getting asked? I just lets you come up with a different bizarre story for each person that asks.

"What's the heart and unicorn for?"

"Oh, there's a great story behind that! This one time, I got so wasted. I wandered around outside, half-naked, stumbling around everywhere. Somehow, I ended up on a put-put golf course near the 7th hole, which had a unicorn statue. I had to take a piss so bad, and ended up taking a leak all over myself and the unicorn (which I was trying to ride). "

"um. Wow. What about the heart"

"You didn't let me finish! Here's where the heart comes in. I was still trying to ride the unicorn (I thought it was a dolphin) when the cops showed up. Apparently, I put up a fight and refused to get off the unicorn, so they tasered me, which stopped my heart for 6 minutes."

"so that's what the heart's for?"

"No. The heart is there because I love my mom. What else would it be for?"

And there you go.

Archived